~Tuesday 21 July 2008~
Aunt called me early in the morning when i was still sleeping. She wasn't coming for work because she was feeling very sick. haha it seems I have become the unofficial human resource manager...those who are sick will call me up to inform.
For the whole day, I felt so sleepy..behaved more like a robot with the brain shut down. I was surprised I was doing as fast as possible though i was sleepy. Wow..became automatic mode le.
~Wednesday 22 July 2008~
I had a long sweet dream..haha but dream of the wrong person. (=_=)""
Traffic jam for 3 times!! I am going to be late. (=_=) The rain stopped in Jurong area but it was still raining in Orchard area. Slowly made my way to the office, don't want to walk so fast (in case of high probability of falling).
Great,I kept thinking i have work tomorrow...=_=
went out with fellow colleagues after work
~Thursday 23 July 2008~
Home sweet home...^_^ lalalala
~Friday 24 July 2008~
Work work work....
On the way home, I was talking on the phone with GH and suddenly she stopped talking..i looked at my handphone..ahh she hanged up the phone...thought she met her friend liao and decided to hang up without saying byebye. huhuhu...i waited for a while to see if she will call me back..but she didn't.
Then that very night, I decided i don't want to be disturbed by any phone calls or smses so i changed my phone to offline mode. No one shall disturb me from my dreams. haha
~Saturday 25 July 2008~
On the way to work, I didn't bother checking my phone plus i have forgotten to change back to silent mode. Die liao loh, GH called me back but my phone was switched off. So she thought that I was being petty because she hanged up on me...and of cos I don't really have a petty personality bah (unless that very thing that someone had done makes me very very angry)...yah loh she knew that very well as in i don't hold grudges that much lah. Haha back at the office, she told me the reason loh...her phone died down the night before...
went out for dinner with colleagues after work...
~Sunday 26 July 2008~
Now, I understand why SH will feel breathless after teaching a particular class...I began to feel that too. Really no energy to talk...
So so so breathless....