~Tues 1 July 2008~
whew...just on time for work today
everyone was busy preparing new material for weekend classes...for the past few weeks, mistakes kept arising..of cos the seniors usually push the blame onto us and quick to point out our mistakes out...sigh...so have to be extra careful this time...who wants to be blamed for something that we didn't do at all?
Boss posed a ridiculous question to me loh...i was concentrating on my set of work..when all of a sudden, she came to the office and asked me where is PS (buddy's initials)?By the way, I have many buddies at work...newbies click together easily and most of us get along real well. Back to the issue,not only that, the time table schedule is behind her..she could have just checked loh instead of asking me. I responded- I don't know where she is. And she gave me that kind of expression-"huh..how can you not know?" Excuse me loh, I don't have the habit of memorizing people's timetables and knowing their whereabouts at every moment of any day. (=_=) I need my memory space for other information that is more important.
What a surprise, SE saw me during lunch..i knew she is working in Orchard too..but i didn't expect we would actually see each other.
After the meal, we were taking photos as a group and it was fun. I will upload the pictures of my company and buddies soon..haha too lazy to upload now....
I wanna doze off...give me a pillow and bolster!!
The bus that I was in nearly had an incident while I was on the way home...