tues 24 June 2008
My brother is starting school this week and having common tests. Gosh, his june holidays is over. He was angry with me for not keeping my promise to help him in his preparation for the common tests. But I can't spare some time to help him, especially in this situation- i am working long hours. So this week, I am going home asap for him and his enquiries.
Nothing much happened during work...not that I can recall of.
wed 25 June 2008
I can't wait to go home straight after work. But the boss told us to stay back and she will sprung a practical test for us. What a last minute decision! I became very nervous..the question of "what will happen if i can't make it?"My hands were very cold..really panicked like crazy loh...at that very moment, i wanna raise my white flag and said "I quit."
Thoughts of quitting kept running through my mind. I talked it out with my fellow working buddies..so i decided...to avoid making a harsh decision, i shall give it some time for me to ponder and work out the best solution.
The boss kept criticizing us during the test loh...making the 3 of us so tensed up and offended by her harsh words. After the session, there was a long debrief led by one of the senior teachers. We left the office at 8plus pm loh.
thurs 26 June 2008
I am glad not to go for work today....wasnt feeling well after breakfast so went back to sleep...sleeping without any worries for the day is so comfortable. woke up in the late afternoon...that was the time i read the sms requesting me to help out in the office in the afternoon...too late le loh...