thurs 5 june~
Oooo....exam is here!! ahhh.....There is a direct bus to orchard from my house and I alighted a stop earlier.....rushing to the company and was nearly late for the exams.
Overall, I think I did my paper well...can recall most of it. ^_^ Somehow i felt i wrote more than what was required. The duration of the paper is 45 mins and 75 marks in total. I went in later than my friend but I finished it much earlier than her.
The company couldn't make a decision without the principal. Senior teacher told us to go back home and wait for the call. Waiting is agony...i waited by my hp all the time and there wasn't any calls. While I was having dinner, then they called me up...so is missed call loh.
Anyway, good news, I got the job!! Reporting tml!!
Bad news is...I am down with sore throat, flu, fever, blocked ears, dizziness....from today onwards.