sat~
morning--> studying poa
afternoon--> dance practice..the weather is warm...can't take the heat....endure!
night--> watching variety shows and entertainment
I couldn't sleep,toss and turn in the night till 7am...
Must be because I couldn't help recalling what i watched...earlier in the day, watched about celebrities that came across ghosts in rented apartments in Taiwan...admit that i was badly frightened...i was alone at home when watching that. (T_T) huhuhu....one celebrity (an expert in paranormal activities) said that ghosts have 3 general methods to scare people- hide, make you blind, appear in front of you. Hide..for example you leave your hp on the table, then when you turn around, the hp disappeared. you couldn't find it anywhere..he said that it is the ghost who cover the hp. after a while, if the ghost stopped covering that, the hp will appear exactly on that table, as though it wasn't moved. Secondly, making you blind, they can "cover" your eyes/ears so that you can't sense or see anything..pitch black. Haha i don't wish to recall all these...so won't be talking about the rest of what he said. Too spooky liao...*shivers*
A bizarre dream of a bespectacled stranger....he behaved as though he knew me well...though i knew nothing of him...rememberd seeing his face so clearly...but haha i dun remember how he looked like liao. the dream was surprisingly complete and there was even part 2 of the dream..haha mostly when i dream of strangers, i don't see their faces..blurred/in shadows.
sun~
heez woke up at 11.30am, by my family's standard, this is very late liao. My family are early risers...we usually wake up around 7-9am. Any time later than that, we will be labelled as late liao.
I am not working at the moment till further notice so I am meeting *h at 2pm to learn jap. Thanks for the jap notes!! She is a very patient teacher heez....hmm, this is the first time she is teaching me something..haha i will practice when i have time..^_^ We spent 3 hours at Macdonalds studying.
After jap lesson, I promised to meet my parents at the JE popular bookshop to buy school supplies. The last installment of the Harry Potter series costs $19.90!! I can buy it now..it is the lowest price ever, original price was $54. I planned to buy the first installment too to complete my collection but the books there were in terrible condition.
In the night, we had a birthday celebration for my brother
i am going to recover from my sickness soon..hopefully asap..slight cough (^_^)