~Fri~ 30 May
Hmm..what did I do? haha kinda forgotten about it...hmm..let me think...
oh yes..i went for a job interview at orchard...to be a part time/full time teacher teaching 0-12 years old.. and training is provided. Good thing is unlike other education jobs, they do not require a childhood education diploma.
Surprised to see many people waiting for the interview. aii..lesser chance to get this job. The rest were interviewed by the head of the department followed by principal. But, I was interviewed by the principal straight away. (=_=) This company is set up by Japanese principal...and wow she speaks fluent Mandarin..so I conversed with her in mandarin during the interview. Later than did I know that her parents are Japanese and Taiwanese.
The criteria to get this job is to pass the exam set by the education centre. I went out for lunch and came back again for the training session. The senior teacher went through the set of notes that was required for the exam...ooo need to remember a lot...ahh especially the brain functions, what methods are used for developing different functions of the left and right brains blah blah.
Ooo I made a friend!! We would be going to take the job exam next thursday! Jia you~~