Do you know Wonder Girls is getting very popular especially on Internet? I like their clothes for the first single: Irony. I like this song and the dance routine. Wonder Girls is a 5 girl group. I don't know their names..haven't check much about them. My favourite member would be the leader (the middle girl)..she has charisma...just by looking at her. I will learn the dance routine someday. haha oh man, first time i like a music group where members are younger than me. (>_<) For me, I don't like to watch the music video because they have story outlines. I prefer to just look at their dance choreography. I will still post both videos.
Music Video-Irony
Dance Routine- Irony
Unfortunately, the girl who is in charge of the rapping (the fourth girl from the left in the first photo) left the group because of health problems. There is another girl to replace her.
haha Their second single: Tell me is so famous online that many Koreans are learning their dance and posting it on youtube. haha People from different professions- policemen, air stewardess, students, army soldiers and others are dancing to the tune. I watched them on youtube le. They called it the Tell me syndrome in South Korea. This song has a retro feel....
Music Video- Tell me
The best imitation I have seen so far is the Korean Army Soldiers Tell me dance. Though the movements are catered more to girl style, they are doing it very well by adding the power element. Most of the time, guys are bad at doing girl style because they couldn't let go of their masculine side...they are more stiff. Girls' movements are more of fluid nature. In this case, they showed their masculine side at the right time so it reflects the "power". The stage is pretty small, am surprised that they didn't bump into each other..
The funny one would be the policemen version because they are pretty stiff when they dance. One of them, while doing the body ripple, looks as though he is an eel out of water..haha imagine...haha he couldn't do a proper body ripple.
Traffic police version of Tell me
Seems like S.Korea is going to be a dance nation. wah make me so want to go there..when everyone like dancing so much. If the country broadcast this song, everyone would be stopping their work and start to dance together. It would have been a funny sight.
Initially, I didn't think highly of the song. haha I prefer Irony. After listening to so many times, it became addictive. haha I am currently learning the dance routine along with another dance routine. ^_^
I wanna watch the Infamous "chil" princesses! Gave me a shock when i know that this drama series has 80 episodes!! The bad thing is...it is not available online. Even if there is, it only focuses on the youngest couple and limited episodes. When i finished my exams, i will rent it. I was thinking of buying but the expenditure will amount to more than $100..which is insane.
Currently...following iswak 2 drama...sometimes i don't like zhi shu...he is so cold and emotionless that i can't stand it...i wonder why xiang qin can still like him. (=_=) Jitai is the best when zhi shu is being mean!! haha Xiang qin should exercise some control loh...don't always rely on him. She feels motivated only when she sees him..i think love has made her go crazy. Everything she has done is all for him...it is everything as though she has no life and dreams on her own. Be a bit rational bah...The parents are so cute!! Don't think there are many parents who behave like them..very rare. They are quite funny to try to find opportunities to make the younger brother like the girl. haha Finally, the younger brother a bit xin dong..haha and tell the girl that lets go to the same university...awww..so sweet...it is sweet to go the same school with loved one.. ^_^
Currently...following "Fated to love you" too...this is something like a fairytale. The girl is the youngest of the family and she was only loved by her father, not her mother and the other 2 sisters. When she was young, her father read the Cinderella story and he said that everyone needs someone special and blah blah. When she grew up, she became someone who got bullied at her workplace because she didn't like to reject people...and blah blah. Her boyfriend is mean loh and just plays around. Both of them went on a cruise...the girl wanted to patch up with the boyfriend but everything went wrong. etc....