I finished my Stats paper and Maths paper...i have done it so many times and yet at the exams, I can't remember how to do it. {@_@} very bad case of memory loss...have to practice even more to remember...Anyway, this round of exams is over!! I felt relieved but I went straight home...there are more urgent issues to finish. okay now, i got it done....
i was so bored at home and so i went out on my own...yea cd shopping!! haha I felt the strong urge to do some cd shopping. First stop..to JE Popular...i haven't been going out for so long that more cd albums are out now. I don't know what to buy...Next, went to Jurong Point. Jurong Point has changed to look more like Tampines shopping centre. The cd that I really want to buy is Minwoo 3rd album but the music stores didn't offer. (>_<)" ahhh i want his album very much!! My final purchases were 2 shinhwa concert dvds haha anyway, i earn it le!! haha because it included the shinhwa japanese 1st album!! I am equally happy...^_^ Can't wait for the next time to collect more music albums...!!