Happy Birthday to me!! Sang-il Chookha-Hapneeda!!! ^_^
How did I spend my time??
Hmm..I spent most of the time sleeping..haha I didnt' feel like doing anything except to sleep. I know 21st birthday is supposed to be special, but i am in the middle of the exams and many worries on my mind, how can I even celebrate? I still have other reasons not to celebrate too.
Let me sing a birthday song in Korean!
haha I joined this learning K group and requested the person in charge to give me this. Thanks for the information!! The problem is it doesn't look like it is complete. 0.o?
Sang-il Chookha-Hapneeda
Sang-il Chookha-Hapneeda
Jul Guh Woon Sang-il Ulh
Chookha-Hapneeda
Yea!!! I got the "Happy Birthday, Sunflower" Japanese version by Shinhwa!! Now I can listen to this song when my birthday comes again! haha a happy song~~
During their 2006 concert in Japan, they sang this birthday song especially to one of their Japanese fans and even gave her a bouquet of flowers..aww..that's sweet! oh my gosh...the girl is so blessed! haha *dreaming away*
Here's the song...mostly it is in English and a bit of Japanese... Come on....lets sing along!!! Their voices..the English rap..tune..and everything!! PERFECT!! Must listen....!!
Happy Birthday, Sunflower by Shinhwa
I wanna wish you a happy birthday may your wish come true on your birthday today is a special day to celebrate come on everybody this your birthday(Repeat)
It’s your birthday let’s a have a celebration I give thanks to God for your creation Wish you the best Everything today’s only on you that we interest So let’s get it started have a party Calling up all the friends bring out everybody And have a good time You ain’t gotta worry about a thing cuz it’s your day to shine
君だけの特别な日 始まりを饰ろうよ kimi da ke no toku betsu na hi haji ma ri wo kaza rou yo (This is your special day, so let's add some colours/ 开始点缀这只属于你的特别之日)
生まれてきてくれたこと それだけでもう 幸せのしるし u ma re te ki te ku re ta ko to so re da ke de mou shiawa se no shi ru shi (your birth is a blessing/你的出生 就是幸福的印记)
Happy Birthday to you
愿いをかけようよ ろうそくをふき消す前に naga i wo ka ke you yo ro u so ku wo fu ki ke su mae ni (Before you blow the candles, please make a wish/在蜡烛熄灭之前,许下心愿吧)
Happy Birthday to you
今日は君が主役のspecial day kyou wa kimi ga syu yaku no special day!! (Today, you are the superstar of your special day!/今天是以你为主角的special day!!)
Yea blow out the candle lights make a wish whatever you want tonight so special you deserve anything for the joy you bring this song I sing And I see how you arethe main event of today the superstar I know it’s been hard but it’s ok Just for today it’s your birthday
神様も见ているはず 顽张る君の事を kami sama mo mi te i ru ha zu gan ba ru kimi no koto wo ! (God must have seen your good efforts/神也应该看见你所付出的努力)
だから今日くらいきっと 许されると 「梦の様な日に!!!」 da ka ra kyou ku ra i ki tto yuru sa re ru to yume no you na hi ni !!! (Because today,you are granted a day of fantasy/ 因此在今天 允许你「生活在梦一般的日子里!!!」)
Happy Birthday to you
ほら见て 明るい これからが君を待つよ ho ra mi te aka ru i ko re ka rag a kimi wo ma tsu yo (Look~the bright future is waiting for you!/看吧 希望 正在等待着你)
Happy Birthday to you
明日からも君らしくいて ashita ka ra mo kimi ra shi ku i te (From tomorrow onwards, you must live like the real you/从明天开始要活得像你自己)
don’t think about tomorrow it can wait just smile be happy on your special day and I see that it’s gonna be alright if you know what I mean look into your life! no matter what people sayremember that you’re the best in your own wayspecially it’s meant to be I’ll be there for u always count on me
君だけの特别な日 始まりを饰ろうよ kimi da ke no toku betsu na hi haji ma ri wo kaza rou yo ((This is your special day, so let's add some colours/ 开始点缀这只属于你的特别之日)
生まれてきてくれたこと それだけでもう 幸せのしるし u ma re te ki te ku re ta ko to so re da ke de mou shiawa se no shi ru (your birth is a blessing/你的出生 就是幸福的印记)
Happy Birthday to you
强くって优しくて夸らしく咲く、花のように tsuyo ku tte yasa shi ku te hook ra shi ku sa ku hana no you ni (Be strong and gentle like a flower blooming/像茁壮成长,幽雅骄傲的盛开地鲜花)
Happy Birthday to you
君はそうさ 仆だけのSun Flower kimi wa sou sa boku da ke no Sun Flower (Yes, you are the Sunflower that belongs to me/你就是只属于我的Sun Flower)
Happy Birthday to you
愿いをかけようよ ろうそくをふき消す前に naga i wo ka ke you yo ro u so ku wo fu ki ke su mae ni (Before you blow the candles, please make a wish/在蜡烛熄灭之前,许下心愿吧)
Happy Birthday to you今日は君が主役のspecial day! kyou wa kimi ga syu yaku no special day!! (You are the lead in your special day!/今天是以你为主角的special day!!)
もっともっとわがまま言って mo tto mo tto wa ga ma ma i tte (don't be afraid to say what you think/更任性地说出你的想法吧)
今日だけは全てを all one wants kyou da ke wa sube te all one wants (Today, everything you wish will come true/今天,你所希望的一切都会梦想成真)
I wanna wish you a happy birthday may your wish come true on your birthday today is a special day to celebrate come on everybody this your birthday(Repeat)
happy birthday to you may all your wishes come true tonight we celebrate your special day happy birthday to you(Repeat)