A mysterious appearance of the "NUS University Town GroundBreaking board" at the rubbish dump in front of my block....it had appeared quite some time le but i didn't notice what was written on it. One day, I asked my mother about it and she told me is some nus thing. It was too far to see from the kitchen. On my way out of my house, I saw the board near the lift area..supposedly done so to avoid the elements of the weather and i saw the words on the board. NUS?? If they want to discard something, they shouldn't have dump it so far away...not as though my house is just next door to nus....=_= nus surely have places to dispose rubbish....my friend felt that it was an inconsiderate act.
I finally got an opportunity to explain to my friend about what happened. Very good that she understood why I was so angry..i have reasons to be angry...i am not someone who just flare up without any reason to back up.
studying for socio is worse than studying the rest of the subjects....haha hand pain from writing too much for practice...my memory better don't fail me when it comes to sociology exam.