ISWAK SERIES 2 is back!! Very happy to watch but the person only uploaded 2 episodes. Looking forward to more episodes...^_^
During CNY, I watched Scorpion King on tv. It was kinda disappointing..i tot i would have see him in a scorpion form...and he didn't. >_< But I like the fighting..haha the swishing of the sword before he fights...cool...
The adventures of Wisely series is interesting but I would prefer the timing of the show to be earlier. It starts at 11pm to 1am. The content is about serial killer, murders, reincarnation and dark stuff..and I wouldn't really want to watch that in the middle of the night when I am the only one awake.
Ghost by Katherine Ramsland is a very interesting and engrossing book..makes me want to read further though it is disturbing for me. I read another book of hers- Cemetery stories and it is even more disturbing. To the extent that, sometimes I wouldn't dare to sleep very late..if you dun see me online late, then this is probably one of the reasons. I wanted to read the Vampires of America today but it is not available in JE library. I am just curious..is there really vampires out there? I don't believe there are vampires.
Some things can't be explained with scientific backings and logic. Does supernatural really exists? When I read related books these days and watch shows, I became confused..there are so many different perspectives..which one is more accurate to the truth? Is there such a thing as reincarnation? Why do people have memories of their previous life or is it just a psychological thing? What really happens after death? I borrowed this book written by a Singaporean author who believes that he knows the truth after death. Hmm..it really throws off old ideas and beliefs...that it is quite hard to accept his perspective.