Today is Valentine's Day~~ (^_^) Happy Valentine's Day everyone~~
This is Jolin's song-Ideal State in her latest album. Haha...a personal favourite. Cute song...her hairstyle is nice..haha
Today, planned to go out with friends de...but since i have to stay at home because of the exams and i suppose they could have forgotten that we are going out today..so haha dun go out loh.
There isn't anything that I can buy in the bazaar...there isn't anything new in general. :( i saw something nice but it is beyond my budget. they sold hello kitty dvd player ($280), hello kitty keyboard (cute) , hello kitty optical mouse (i really need a 'mouse'..my 'mouse' is dying) and hello kitty radio. I am not a fan of hello kitty....just find that it is adorable to see everything practical following a certain theme. A bit tempting to buy the mouse and the keyboard..doubting the quality of the mouse and i don't really need a keyboard because i am using laptop for the time being. i shall find time to go near my friend's place to look for stuff to buy.
Finally, Mr Postman is here to deliver my stuff...i don't need to go to school to print all those notes le.
I saw my friend working in my school but I couldn't quite confirm it. So I asked him and it was really him. haha what a coincidence...i already saw him twice in school. I didn't know that they employ part timers for this. Next time, I shall say hi~
Another coincidence....i recently am in contact with my primary 6 classmate. it turned out that his younger brother is the same age as my bro and is in the same jc during the first 3 months period!! haha...not only, both of them knew each other!! haha surprised..well..it is kinda shocking..haha i only knew this until now mah..haha