The 2nd day of CNY..and I refused to leave my house for my aunt's place. It is just a waste of time being there because they love to drag time and sitting down there doing nothing for hours is agony. Even if I want to waste my time, I would rather waste my time at home because I can do whatever I want. And from new year's eve until now, I have not done any studying in these 2 days!! That means my revision schedule has to be pushed forward by 2 days. (T_T) This is very bad~~When I reached home, I would have been so tired that I can't do any work. Prelims is starting in a few weeks time...ahhhh~~~~ ahhhh~~~~panic attack~~~~
The first day of CNY....in the morning, we went to my maternal grandparents' house for lunch. My parents and grandparents were in charge of the cooking. To our surprise, we were the earliest ones to reach. Usually, we were the latest because my father loves to take his own sweet time going there. One of the differences between my maternal relatives and my paternal relatives is about punctuality. My mother's family is particular about punctuality...everyone is either early or punctual and things can be done in the shortest time possible..which is good!! My father's family is the extreme...everyone is late...in terms of hours...they can really take their own sweet time doing things...an agony. Anyway, all of my little cousins played cards together..except 2 of them..they have not even studied in primary school yet. The 2 of them were playing together...the youngest one was very smart..being a greedy eater..he took lots of peanuts and pour them into his toy box and hid that into his drawer in the room. He knew that his father would not allow him to eat that many peanuts. Often, he went to the room with another cousin..took out the toy box and went to the toilet to get rid of the shells. In the evening, we went to paternal grandma's house and aunts' places.
During new year's eve, we went to Crystal Jade Kitchen in Orchard to have our reunion dinner.