<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Tuesday, January 01, 2008


The last few weeks of Dec 2007 part 3

Yup, there is the last installment....so many to talk about....haha makes me so tired...so have to take such a long time to finish updating. Have a lot of entries yet to be written. I will be making it detailed cos this can served as my diary entry. No time to write in my personal diary..haha typing is faster for me. (^_^)

The Ringu group had a Christmas lunch at Sakura Buffet Orchard. E invited the tall guy too. Plus we were having christmas gift exchanging. Haha when one guy is around, it is difficult to think of presents that are suitable for a guy right. H thought that the tall guy won't be participating in the exchanging gifts part but won't it be awkward for him? Got lots of yummy food haha...it was quite comfy to spend time with them...i doubt i will ever eat buffet soon..cos i felt so full....i dun like to eat that much of food...haha got shark fin's soup!! haha lotsa sushi and jap food....it was time to exchange gifts...so we had this drawing lots system. The person who chose no.1 will get to choose a present first and blah blah. I was the 4th. They were very bad loh....they planned it such that i will have to take the tall guy's present. (=_=)" I got a beanie dog and I gave the dog to my bro instead haha. H surprised all of us by giving us each a present..Thanks!! I owe you one now. Next time, I will set a rule that people who choose the present liao shouldn't return and choose another one. The funniest part was when I forgot to wrap my present. I only covered the present with wrapping paper and forgotten about the whole thing. So I assumed that I have wrapped the present before I went out. Haha The whole day, they were targeting me and him...(=_=)" even left me alone with him....so mean ah.

After the full lunch, we went to the Minds Cafe at Clark Quay. Haha i didn't know that there is such a place. Lotsa board games to play and we were so noisy where we were playing. Lots of screaming and shouting. The tall guy was the slowest because he didn't know what was going on. The rest of us were so absorbed and hyper in the games especially H. She screamed the loudest. Those who lost would have to drink the whole glass of peach tea. haha I love peach tea!! The games right...when we win...we are supposed to shout some names loh...then we ended up only "aahing" haha funny loh. There is this xmas game whereby if u see 5 similar things..must press the bell that is at the centre...and i keep missing the bell... (-_-)" Played many other games until we were too tired..

We headed home...haha i am too used to saying sorry so....when the tall guy went into the mrt..his head hit the metal bar...and i immediately said sorry...haha weird ah....automatic reaction....H told E about it..i only knew it a few days later...

Merry Xmas everyone~~ haha christmas always remind me of something haha...maybe it is something that can't be fulfilled anymore...no matter wat, when next xmas or next next xmas comes..i will still think of it..haha

The last event of year 2007 was going to kbox and shopping with my best friend. haha I only agreed to go kbox because of her loh. If not, I won't bother.This kbox trip is a treat for her. haha I am not updated with chinese songs...only kpop and jpop..how am I supposed to sing that? I have something common with Jay chou--> inaudible singing..haha so people won't understand what I am singing..cos i am good at singing freestyle ( a nicer description of anyhow singing).

I didn't think it will be that cold..forgot to bring jacket..ahh freezing inside...how to sing properly that way? haha oh no..i dun like to hear myself sing...so long didn't use my voice to sing that much...so it sounded horrible.haha when there are duets...i sang the guy's lines and i sounded like i am dying soon cos it was too low...so i changed it to rap style...and just do some rapping of the guy's lines instead of singing it..haha then i made those sound effects which became funny in the end...haha we kept on laughing till we missed a lot of lines to sing. yea loh...burst into laughter now and then.we sang Fahrenheit's song - Zi dui ni you gan jue so many times..i think ard 6 to 7 times..cos this is the best song so far that I can sing better in. The guys' lines..i changed it to higher key cos i really couldn't sing that low. The rest of the songs, I try my best to sing loh...I made it funnier instead...haha hilarious..then we did lotsa actions...singing the "ben ben" part always directed to me ah....(T_T) I like songs with the feeling of sour and sweet...cos that is the main essence of life right? haha So good loh..we sang way after our time slot...we sang one ksong- Everlasting by Boa...got the romanisation so it is easier to sing..haha felt so at ease in a way... then we tried to sing the DBSK's rising sun but it was too fast and there weren't any romanisation. Okay!! I shall practice the Rising Sun song and challenge it the next time I am going to Kbox. haha we had a fun time that day!! oh ya got the S.H.E's song which is my favourite- Hua dou kai le. So this part- Wo hen kuai le...wo hen kuai le..hua dou kai le....i was feeling really cold so it affected my singing...this part where i sang..it sounded really lousy...i can demo next time..but now very hard to describe it by words..haha...really out of tune..haha she tot that i was kidding when i sang that part...haha but i was really singing like that..too cold lah...so we were saying loh..if ppl hear me sang that..i dun think they will want to be happy le...haha and i dun sound like i am happy..haha The kbox staff gave us christmas-themed cups to bring home and we had to ask them to help us wash the cups. Who want to walk around with dirty cups?

After that, we went for some shopping in Jurong East, IMM and Jurong Point. We took the IMM free shuttle bus to Jurong Point.

haha i copied and pasted what i typed to my friend...cos i am too lazy to write a proper one.

Conversation~~

People cut queue in front of us loh...they create their own line and pretended theirs was the correct line..how can people be queuing in the middle of the road?then there is this group of indian girls behind us...older than us...and the cut queue people..this uncle and aunt...
when we went up the bus..the 2 groups kept on pushing leh..kept on cutting to get up with us at the same time. I let my friend go up first..then my friend saw this empty seat and she wanted to sit down..the aunt saw the empty seat and pushed my friend away to sit down at that place. The aunt told her husband in cantonese:" young people these days ah..." My friend is a Cantonese herself so she knew what they were talking about.
between me and my friend in the bus was one indian lady from the indian group....
so after me was the uncle
he hor wanted to be with his wife....then he kept pushing me in order to be standing near his wife -_-"
wah i no space liao and he kept pushing
the aunt and the uncle are not that old ...to can't do with a seat loh
somemore is first come and first serve
when reached JP..the indian girls behind me kept on pushing me to go down..as though they are hurrying to go out
after they get out of the bus..they slowly walk loh
wat is the rush loh...

I think people are rude these days.....spoilt our mood....

~~

My best friend gave me Super Junior 2nd Album and horoscope book for present!! Thanks!! But I just realised that there is a Super Junior Repackaged 2nd Album and it has videos in it...sighhh never mind bah..i can download the videos and the one that u gave me looks much cooler...haha...The bad thing is I left it with her and forgot to bring it back home...aigooo....

Thanks for the christmas cards and personalised cards from my friends!
Thanks for the chocolate!
Thanks for the sweet note book from H!
Thanks for the candy canes from E! ( i nearly wrote sugar canes instead of candy canes)
Thanks for the good times that we spend together!!
Thanks for the sweet greetings!!

The end of 2007..I don't want it to come...what will it be like... the next day or the subsequent days? I have no idea...so unpredictable..

writtern @10:28 PM