My friend had her 21st birthday celebration at aloha loyang resort. Other than me, 4 friends were going too but they could only meet at different timings. So I met E-e at Outram station cos that's where she works. After that we met tall guy at tampines mrt to start shopping at ntuc. E-e wanted to buy some snacks to eat at night because she and hy were staying overnight. Too bad I can't stay overnight because I have lessons the next day and got 2 tests to take. I actually didn't want to go to her birthday celebration because of my tests...she persuaded me to go loh. The tall guy spotted my stats friend shopping at ntuc...wahhh i didn't notice her..haha I spent some time chatting with her while the 2 of them were hunting for food. I thought my stats friend was going but the birthday girl forgot to tell her. I asked her to go with us but she was reluctant as she didn't prepare any birthday present. We were just in time for the shuttle bus and off we went to the resort....
Spent time searching for the chalet and yes..we found it~~. Only the relatives were there helping out. We were earlier than the other friends who were invited. The 3 of us decided to play frisbee near the swimming pool but the wind was too strong. Many times, the frisbee landed into the pool. After several attempts, we gave up and went back to the chalet. The relatives were very kind and they gave us platefuls of food to eat while watching television.
After the meal, CQ came and we played Boggle while watching television. haha quite interesting and fun game and i won for a few times...yea~~the rest of the people there wanted to watch tv and we were hogging the sofas....so we decided to play Boggle in the room.
Tall guy felt hungry so we went out to the dining room. While he was eating, we started to take photos. wah the last shuttle bus trip is 10.15pm. So CQ and me had to leave and E-e accompanied us to wait for the shuttle bus. The tall guy surprised us by bursting a water bomb in front of us and we got wet. I was quite far away so i didn't get wet.
The journey home was unusually long...take more than 1 hour. Didn't even revise and just went to sleep. had problem waking up on time the next day....
writtern @12:43 AM