<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Tuesday, January 01, 2008


Happiness is coming near! (^_^)

C told me her future plans and I was really impressed. haha A few years down the road, some of my friends are going to get married...I am so happy for them..wish u gals happiness all the way~~yea!! Congrats..When u gals get married, I wanna sing, dance and rap for you during the happy occasion haha...actually since a few years back, i have been planning to sing the Wedding March by Shinhwa for my buddies in the future. Haha then I recently listened to Marry you by Super Junior and it is so lovely!! So I decided to sing this song too...listen to these 2 songs can really make anyone happy...(^_^) I have started to practice singing the songs...heez...(^_^)Watch the videos!!


Here's "Marry You-by Super Junior 2nd Album"!!!!
LIVE version (only 10 people singing instead of 13)



Comments: Love this song...haha especially the Live version cos their setting is all white and very 'wedding' feeling. Lovely~~all of them are dressed in white with sweet actions. Sweet voices...sweet lyrics...a song filled with happiness (*_*) Must listen...and look at the lyrics...haha!! All princes charming inside..heez

Lyrics
EUNHYUK
Love~oh baby my girl
you are my everything
my dazzling beautiful bride
you are a gift from god

HEE CHUL
we will be very happy, your black eyes well up with tears
even if your black mesmerizing hair turns white
my love
my love
i swear i love you

SUNG MIN
saying I love you everyday in my life
is what I want to do the most

RYEO WOOK
would u marry me?
i want to love you, treasure you and live with you

KANGIN
i want you to lean on my shoulders
each time you sleep


HEE CHUL
would you marry me?
with this heart of mine, will you accept me?

SUNG MIN
to accompany you for the whole lifetime (i do)
to love you (I do)

YESUNG
regardless of snow and rain, i will be there to protect you (i do)
let me be the one to protect you (my love)

DONGHAE
you wearing the white bridal gown
me wearing the suit
both of us walking in sync towards the stars and moon
I swear, no lies, no suspicion
my dearest princess stay with me

KANGIN
even if we are becoming older
we will smile and live on

LEE TEUK
would you marry me?
are you willing to live the rest of your life with me?

RYEOK WOOK
no matter how weary and tired we are ( i do)
i will always be by your side ( i do)

YESUNG
the days when we will spend together ( i do)
everyday my heart will be thankful ( my love)

HEE CHUL
since a long time ago
i have prepared this for you
please take this shiny ring in my hand

YESUNG
just like the mood today, remember the promise that we are making now
would you marry me?

SUNGMIN
to accompany you for the whole lifetime ( i do)
to love you ( i do)

RYEOK WOOK
i wanna marry you

DONG HAE
regardless of snow and rain, i will be there to protect you ( i do)
let me be the one to protect you ( i do)

EUN HYUK LEAD RAPPER
the only thing that i can give you is love
although it's insignificant
even though there are areas which i lack
i will protect the love between us, me and you

SHINDONG
but let's make a promise
no matter what happens, we will still be in love
and even so...

RYEOK WOOK
will you marry me?
i do....

WEDDING MARCH BY SHINHWA
( sung in Mandarin and Korean alternatively and English rapping)




Comments:Haha This is my own translation since there isn't any youtube videos that have subtitles in it. So yea, it deviates from this video. Lovely song to listen with their sweet voices...all princes charming inside heez

SHINHWA WEDDING MARCH LYRICS

When I wake up to see the sunlight shining through my room
I started to miss your shadow
You are the love that I have been waiting for all this time
No matter in the future, if there is going to be another world
No matter how deep the hurt is
Now we celebrate the love between you and me

chorus:
Do you remember?
Our love is more precious than anything on earth
This world has been dyed snowy white
In the future, both of us are going to head in the same direction
Our love is like a precious jewel that will never change
I will use my love to protect you
Till the world ends

No matter how painful or how tired
I will always look after you forever
my love
I can still endure the tiredness
just as long as I can be with you
I have always been wishing to spend time with you

Chorus

Time will change many people
but please believe in me
my love for you will never change

writtern @10:30 PM