Courtesy, good manners, good personality are not to be forgotten
My wishes (intangible)
My luck will be much better this year because I was really down on luck last year.
That I can make it~~
Good grades for my upcoming exams
That I can pull through during the tough times
Able to get opportunities that I really wanted in terms of academic and non-academic sense
Happiness for my friends (if you are happy,then i am happy...it is good enuff le)
Get rid of my worries (@_@)
Get back on the right track
Learning a lot
People around me to be healthy and happy
Have enjoyable times
Feeling satisfied
History doesn't repeat itself
Hmmm...people asked me about my new year resolutions. Hmm..I don't have a habit of having new year resolutions. Perhaps...my new year resolution is to do my very best in everything. haha nothing much to be said....cos there are more things that are beyond my control so can't say much or even put as new year resolution. It is not something that I can be done...depends on my luck.