I started to become invisible at irregular times. I found myself walking around in 2 main places- in a shop that my friends owned and in a very big house garden where I had to walk on the grass barefooted, with a light blue bird and holding onto a leash of a light brown dog. There was a point where I became invisible totally. Luckily, only one person can still see me...better than none who can see me. Somehow or rather, a voice told me that the only solution for me to go back to normal would be to fulfill a condition. However, the person to fulfill that condition isn't me at all. How am I suppose to communicate to that person? My friend who could see me couldn't tell that person explicitly. The only way to do so would be to pray hard that the person can do what is supposed to be done though unaware loh. Meanwhile, I was forced to walk around the 2 main places and walking in a particular street when it is raining. My friend was trying her best to help me..I went to the shop and got a shock..she wrote my name on all the merchandise to drop hints or something. At the house, I sent the bird and dog to provide hints to the person. I didn't want to leave this world or remain invisible for the rest of my life. To my surprise, another friend could see me now...though I was still invisible for many days le. Finally, that person was about to do something....i was looking from the glass window of the shop hoping that the condition would be fulfilled any moment. Yup..yes....my condition was fulfilled!! Unfortunately, I woke up....so I didn't know whether I went back to my normal state in my dream.