<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Saturday, December 01, 2007


Saw people that I knew today- one looked like my kindergarten friend on the way to school, JC schoolmate at Takashimaya and dance friend at Doby Ghaut .

The three of us had lunch at Subway. We went shopping at Kinokuniya, Takashimaya, the handicraft shops and elsewhere that I don't remember. haha I bought a (Korean-English) pocket dictionary for my easy reference. Having a hard time to choose the best to buy. I saw the best (Korean-English dictionary) but it costs over $50. For the time being, I guess I should stick with that pocket dictionary. So many resources there..don't know what to choose. I should start somewhere.

Went to watch the movie:Enchanted at Orchard Cathay
.I strongly encouraged people to watch!! It is a very good movie!! We laughed a lot..(especially when the guy in front laughed longer than what was expected..so we laughed too because of that), sweet, romantic, fantasy, reality blah blah...the chipmunk is so cute...MUST WATCH!!!! I promised you that you won't find a part boring at all. 100% guaranteed!! You will bound to be very satisfied as though you have just ate a big meal. Wahh..after the show, I felt so optimistic..haha (^_^) The lead actress is so pretty, has a Disney princess voice, good in singing and dancing,her ladylike mannerisms and lovely clothes...in short, a perfect Disney princess. I like the New York guy's eyes..haha what mesmerising eyes he has..haha

Then we walked to PS and E introduced us to handicrafts shop. Wow, they have good handicraft work on display. Feel so inspired by their art creations. Did more 'looking around the shops' and then we took bus home. And..here I am sitting in front of the computer typing....my eyelids getting so heavy that I don't think toothpicks can help. I wanted to finish my updating...submitting so many entries about different occasions at one go.

Songs from Enchanted

1. True Love's Kiss



TRUE LOVE'S KISS SONG LYRICS

(Giselle/Amy)
When you meet this someone
who is meant for you

Before two can become one

there's something you must do


(Forest Creatures)

Do you pull each other's tails?

Do you feed each other seeds?


(G/A) [Laughs] No, There is something sweeter everybody needs.

I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss

And a prince, I'm hoping, comes with this

That's what brings ever-aftering so happy

That's the reason we need lips so much

For lips are the only things that touch

So to spend a life of endless bliss

Just find who you love through true love's kiss


Ahahahaha Ahahahaha Ahahahahaha

(Forest Creatures) Ahahahaha Ahahahaha Ahahahahaha

She's been dreaming of a true love's kiss


And a prince, she's hoping, comes with this

That's what springs ever-afterings so happy


That's the reason we need lips so much


For lips are the only things that touch


(G/A)
So to spend a life of endless bliss

Just find who you love through true love's kiss


(Edward/James) You're the fairest maid I've ever met You were made

(G/A) to finish your duet


(Together) And in years to come we'll reminisce

(E/J) How we came to love

(G/A)
And grew and grew love

(Together) Since first we met with True Love's Kiss!

2. That's how you know


THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW SONG LYRICS
(A Capella, Giselle)
How does she know you love her?

How does she know she's yours?


(Marlon Saunders - Calypso Singer)
How does she know that you love her?

(Giselle) How do you show her you love her?

(Together)
How does she know that you really really truly love her?

How does she know that you love her?

How do you show that you love her?

How does she know that you really really truly love her?


(Giselle) It's not enough to take the one you love granted

You must remind her or she'll be inclined to say
"How do I know he loves me?

How do I know he's mine?"

Well does he leave a little note to tell you you are on his mind?


Send you yellow flowers when the sky is grey?

He'll find a new way to show you a little bit every day

That's how you know

That's how you know he's your love


(Calypso Singer)
You got to show her you need her

Don't treat her like a mind reader

Each little something to lead her to believe you love her


(Giselle)
Everybody wants to live happily ever after

Everybody wants to know their true love is true

How do you know he loves you?


How do you know he's yours?


Well does he take you out dancing just so he can hold you close?


Dedicate a song with words meant just for you?


He'll find his own way to tell you with the little things he'll do


That's how you know

That's how you know he's your love

He's your love


That's how you he loves you


That's how you know it's true


Because he'll wear your favorite color just so he can match your eyes


Plan a private picnic by the fire's glow

His heart will be yours forever

Something everyday will show

That's how you know (x5)

That's how you know he's your love

That's how you know

That's how you know he's your love




writtern @9:26 PM