Sad to say that true love only exists in dramas, fantasy and only a small privileged group in real life. So, are you part of that privileged group?
Engrossed with another anime classic: Glass Mask. Her father passed away very early and her mother lives and works in a crowded Chinese restaurant. Kitajima Maya, a 13-year old girl, has to carry the burden of making ends meet as she fights against her ill fate. However, she is able to overcome the trials and tribulations in her life with her passion and enthusiasm. She happens to encounter the reclusive actress Tsukikage who decides to train and mould her into the foremost actress of her generation.
I understand how she feels because it coincides with mine. The struggle in her heart that people fail to understand or notice. That overwhelming passion in her that needs to be showcased and the search for the rare opportunities. She feels down at times because she thinks that she is a useless person with no talent- a girl who only knows how to daydream and be so captivated by dramas. She feels so inferior because there are so many talented people around the same age. Only 1 famous actress believed in her talent- a diamond lying around in the dirt whereas others think of her as dirt. Her acting is superb even though people felt that that doesn't follow the norms of acting. As long as she is on stage, she will change into another person- a person 'wearing the mask' of that particular role. Not winning competitions doesn't mean she is lousy...she has already 'won' because the audience remembers her acting for a very long time. haha i want that too...
I want to buy music albums badly..getting tired of listening to the songs that I have. My school friend suddenly wanted to go Orchard..which is a good chance for me to buy some music albums. Too many for me to choose le..so have to choose something that gives me the most satisfaction for the time being...was busy 'weighing the amount of satisfaction i will get' haha I bought Se7en's 3rd korean album (24/7) at HMV. Wah...18 songs and 6 music videos!! It is difficult to find Se7en's albums in Singapore. So when I see it, must buy liao. If not, it will be gone very soon. Then I bought DBSK's japanese album ( Heart, Mind and Soul) with music videos too!! Yea..I still got one more music album to buy and then my DBSK music album collection will be complete. This time, there aren't that many music albums there at HMV orchard. I thought the other shinhwa members' solo albums will be out by now...or maybe they are gone...hmm...must wait loh. Yes!! I saw Minwoo's 3rd album (Explore)!! But it costs $44!! $44 for a music cd!!! I think i shall wait for the normal stores to have his album and then I will buy. haha Even if he is my favourite of all the favourites, I am not going to pay so much!! Thinking of adding Ai Otsuka's music cds to my cd collection..haha starting to think that her songs are nice.She is really pretty.. Don't have lee hyori's cd in sg...Also thinking of adding Super Junior's music to my collection too...hmm.. what else ah? Haha I don't remember~~yaya i know it is a lot..i am thinking of buying Jolin's latest cd, Cyndi Wang's latest 2 albums and blah blah..haha Because I am in need of 'neutral' songs too...'neutral songs', to me, means that when I hear these songs, I don't experience extreme emotions- very happy, very sad etc. Songs that don't change my mood that much. I need them when I am studying...music just encourages me to keep on studying. usually people would say they will listen to songs from their favourite singers during studying..but I can't because I would be concentrating more on the music instead of on my studies..and that is bad...haha
Harry potter book 7 costs around $29 now!! Wow- what a big difference!!