The last few weeks of Dec 2007 Part 2
A friend informed me that her dance group is having a dance performance..so we went to watch...and it was "......". It wasn't impressive. The music was very soft and I doubt the dancers could hear it. They could have adjusted the music before starting. They still carried on...so they began on a bad footing. They weren't that united at all. It is very obvious that one guy didn't remember his dance steps at all cos he was looking at another guy. If he was not aware of what he was doing, he should have been out of the performing group. They lack sparks to impress the audience. My friend asked me for feedback so I was honest with my comments. She felt that it was horrible and they didn't practice much. don't be lazy...must work hard..if not...how can they compete in Funkamania?? I hope I can make it for dance competitions....i want to have opportunities..
My classmates organised Secondary school gathering. Ever since all of us left secondary school, we haven't met once. Was dragged by my friend to go there since both of us were forced by the organiser to go to Marina Bay for steamboat. We were late because she hadn't got off work. I was roaming around Outram park...my friends told me about this cd shop which sells cds at very low price and I found it!! Wahaha...I wanna buy cds from there!! My schoolmates couldn't recognise me...(-_-)" I don't think I changed that much till I am beyond recognisable. Not many people went...plus we had to leave early..so we couldn't eat with them. After watching a movie...we went to eat dinner at Yoshinoya..and just shop around for christmas gifts...So many people were rushing for last minute christmas shopping..I finally saw charm bracelets!! but i decided not to buy...
The dance girls planned to meet at Botanic gardens..was supposed to be at C's house but..dun know why the venue changed to Botanic gardens. Someone suggested it but she couldn't make it. We were having a potluck picnic..hmm..don't know what to buy. Before hand, I met C near her place to buy food. Wah usually I left my house 1 hour before the meeting time, I was so early that day..haha Ooo I seldom go to Bukit Timah plaza..and wah some things have changed. Bought drinks, cups, snacks, serviettes. Along the way, we were guessing who will be late. We decided to have lunch before we met the rest....ooo nice food!! We reached Botanic gardens on the dot. The rest were more than 1 hour late...don't know what they were doing. C was really fed up with them. There was this Indian video production with 1 couple dancing around...quite low profile i suppose..cos not many crew members were there and there was only this small camera on a stilt. When everyone finally reached, we had trouble finding a good spot for the picnic. Walked all over the place and we saw a nice-looking shelter near the swan lake. The Indian couple was still dancing..u know the typical dance..the running and chasing...tug here tug there..haha ...once they finished their recording, we quickly ran to the place and put our stuff there..tot that they would have finished the production.
YW put the mats and cloths very nicely on the floor..i think they knew that we are planning to stay put there to have our picnic. When we were about to finish setting up, they took their own sweet time to walk there and told us that we can't use the place for half an hour. No choice loh..so we went to the nearest grass area to put our stuff. Meanwhile, we were hoping that the National Parks Board people won't be scolding us. Yea finally the time to eat and talk...and take pictures..The media group was relaxing under the shelter loh for the whole time. Wahhh very inefficient loh..they dance a bit and rest a lot. They weren't done after the half an hour.
We left Botanic gardens...the rest went to C's house..YW went to meet her friend and I headed home. I wanted to rest at home early..haha...bought computer game at IMM to play...haha kept on losing loh....