December is one of my favourite months of the year! Well, also one of the months that I don't want it to come so fast. haha my my....contradicting myself again. (^_^)
Reasons for being a favourite month
- Because there is Christmas..then I can buy a present for myself....then I can get another present too from my friend cos we promised each other that no matter what happens, we must give each other a present!! Aiii..I can't get to choose what i want~~ - I like snow!! Since other countries are experiencing winter and we don't..I always imagine that I am experiencing winter too...of cos..with lotsa snow.
- This month reminds me of my favourite love story movie! haha yada yada yada...don't wish to say more..haha
BUT
- This is the last month of the year and I don't want the year to end so fast. That is going to mean that I will be older liao. I don't want to grow old~~