We had a bazzar in school again. What's the occasion? Both of us bought something. She bought for her nephew and niece sticker books of doraemon,cars and winnie the pooh and friends. One sticker book costs $1 and is buy 2 get 1 free. Not only stickers of cartoon characters, there have stickers of celebrities- jay chou, cyndi wang, nicholas teo and blah blah. I am neutral about them so I didn't buy that haha. I bought Super Junior, Lee Jun Ki and Winnie the Pooh and friends sticker books!! Happy~~happy~~(^_^)
I am promoting kpop again. heez Super Junior is a 13 male band. I don't have any favourites in here. All have something special in them. If you are in need of something to make you laugh really hard, you should watch their videos at youtube--> type "full house eng ep _ . of cos watch from episode 1 onwards. Ahhh this is Lee Jun Ki- the actor who became famous because of the movie: the king and the clown. I watched that movie. My friend told me that her friend loved the movie so much that she watched 13 times. Wahh...I can't break that record..haha at the most, I watch my favourite movies around 5 times.I don't think he is going to be my favourite actor. It is just that while watching the movie, I got quite taken by his looks. He has a really feminine look! I like the shape of his face..as in the sharp chin portion when he tilts his head. haha..i don't like my face shape..haha it is more towards being round loh..i like his. haha He has sharp features. I like this look of his-his hairstyle. He got the princely look that I had in mind- those aristocratic look in my opinion. Despite his looks, he got a deep voice. Is that good or bad? haha Anyway, I don't like feminine-looking guys in that way.I am admiring his princely looks. heez His complexion is so good..haha porcelain face..nowadays, talking to my friend about porcelain face.haha