It was my friend's birthday celebration a few days ago. We met up at Holland Village. The problem is they didn't mention the exact venue. So I spent a good amount of time walking up and down the streets of Holland Village. I was the second person to reach there and the 2 others were late because of their involvement with earlier activities. All of them arrived and oh ya while I was waiting for the rest of them on the second floor, I saw the Darren from the Superstar variety show. My friend whom I was with at that time didn't notice him until I pointed him out after he walked a few steps away from us. Personally, there is no need for Singaporean celebrities to put a cap on to avoid people from spotting them. I think they will be easily noticeable if they do that. haha
We went to Essential Brewz for dinner. Haha I think our presence there might have spoilt the romantic atmosphere there. That's why we were seated so far far away from where the couples are seated- practically in different corners. Spent a long time there because we were chatting away about confidential stuff. Actually, it is more about their confidential stuff..because I don't have anything to share. I didn't spend much time with them previously compared to the time spent among themselves, so I was very lost in their conversation. Lots of questions marks floating near my head...
Then, we went to Cold Rock for ice cream. My friend stuck the candles into each of the ice cream cups. The candles are special loh- it is unblowable in a way. Ooo..for a certain table in the shop, there are swings instead of chairs. So sweet.. Anyway, the lighting there is good for taking photographs. haha The birthday girl wanted to give a birthday speech but she had difficulty saying it because it was emotional. "It's okay..."
On our way home, they were talking about how one of our friends is very optimistic so they think of her as the sun. Me leh...haha I am "sky" because I have different emotions at different times. Then the 2 of them because the "rain" and "star". Then they started comparing about who is more emo? haha i think everyone has their emo side loh..especially girls. Girls are more in touch with their emotions. It is so easy to jump into different topics during a short intervals. We all have our ideal birthday celebration. Can't help it but every individual has ideals bah..this is a way of guiding us what we want in life. If we don't have ideals, we would be "lost sheep". Baaa~~ So, don't be shy of making ideals- it is a normal part of life.
My friend commented about my blog only talking about general stuff. I think blog is all about sharing of general stuff? haha i dun think i can get very private here. i wouldn't want to share my most inner thoughts here. actually, i do put some private stuff here but it is not obvious bah. Some things are just better left unsaid.
I heard that my ex-classmate is getting engaged next year. Early congrats~~