Got unofficially awarded the "longest entry" award by my friend..wah..thank you... thank you~~
Saw many people that I know in just a day - primary school friend, 2 ex-classmates, assistant dance instructor in my dance class and 2 ex-child actor and actress. I am not sure whether I did see my ex-classmate because he was looking down at his newspaper. I didn't want to make a mistake acknowledging a stranger. The assistant dance instructor was looking in my direction but I have no idea whether she recognised me. My primary school friend was sleeping in the bus so I didn't want to disturb her and she was so far away from me.
oOOO, the Harry Potter movie vcd/dvd is on sale now!! I haven't watch the latest movie and book yet. The next movie is coming next year. Gosh, I am getting so outdated on Harry Potter stuff.
Even though my test is only for one chapter, it is still a lot- a few reference books and notes and exam papers to practise on. Ahhhhh..........
Yea~~ I have new friends...*clap clap*
I received gifts from my friend who just came back from an overseas holiday. Wish I was there too!! Next time I want to go!! Thanks for your gifts!! heez I got eat loh...haha
~REAL NEWS~
In Sydney, a company employing Santa Clauses for the upcoming Christmas season asked their Santa Clauses to change their usual "ho ho ho" to "ha ha ha". The company claimed that the "ho ho ho" has scared the kids away and that phrase is a slang for prostitutes. A few Santa Clauses weren't happy with the change and they quit.
Not only humans are feeling depressed, birds can experience depression too. Birds in a particular zoo appear to have symptoms of depression. They had 'feather loss'. Birds were so upset about their 'job' that they began to bite off their feathers. So they are in a rather bad state. Their depression is caused by zoo visitors' big actions which startled them. For the time being, the birds are kept away from visitors to recover from depression.
*haha This time, I think this is a much shorter entry.Partly because, I have forgotten what to write the moment I faced this computer screen. *