Do you know what I am feeling right now?!? My head is filled with lots of information but I don't know what specific information I have kept in my head. Don't know what I have read is inside my mind...ahhhh..am I digging my own grave when I choose this subject? (T_T) huhu..I don't have the confidence this time.
The air has a chocolaty smell..maybe from the chocolate factories nearby.
Cockroach running about in the lecture theatre a few days ago.
The school is organising this trip to Jerangkang falls...a bit tempting to go but i can't.
My stats classmate looked very much like the taiwan character/actor of hana kimi..you know the one who loves to "talk" to the spirits. haha even the dress sense is the same loh..haha
Shinhwa members are all having their own solo albums. Hope that their albums will have good sales!! How i wish I could buy all of their albums and others but haha..got constraints..haha don't think the albums are available in Singapore.
Here's the new song from Kim Dong Wan's first solo album.
Title: My Love with English Translation Everyone in Shinhwa chipped in to help him with his album. awww...great friendship between band members. Good tune...good voice...good lyrics..good rapping by Eric haha loves Shinhwa's rapping...