Was busy studying for a test so didn't have the time to update. Wah after finishing my test, my hand turned redder because I have been writing a lot for the whole time that I was studying. Though it was just a test, I should give it my best shot so was studying very hard. haha K lah..I promised my friends that I will talk about this and upload his pictures here.
A few Saturdays ago, We went to the Danson Tang Yu Zhe Autograph session at Suntec City. Haha I went there with my friend who wanted to see him in person. He is my friend's favourite celebrity, not mine. haha It would be a waste if she couldn't get to go just because no one accompany her, I accompanied her. I will only put a few of the best photos in here. Can't possibly put everything..no space ah. Those who want the pictures..just tell me.
It was supposed to start at 4pm and we reached there around 2plus. Already, there were 3 groups of people waiting at different areas of the fountain. We walked around Suntec City and spent most of the time at Mac. What a big picture of him!!
He came late loh- half an hour late. That's because the Mediacorp interview kept on holding him back. Haha~ first time I saw so many girls gathering at one place. The place where we stood, he was often blocked by the large speaker. So not many pictures were taken. All the time, we can only see his side view.