Wah, seriously there is nothing much to talk about in here. My brain is totally blank when it comes to the "creating blog entry" webpage. So don't expect a long entry these days.
Watched the movie- The Detective and I think it is not bad bah. This movie is a supernatural thriller, starring Aaron Kwok. Whenever I mentioned who the lead actor is, people will think that I watched this because of him. Nah, the poster looks interesting to me. The movie is funny. Well, not that scary most of the time. Haha I jumped out of my seat a few times during the movie. My friends were laughing about it loh. *embarrassed* Cause I was the one who suggested watching this and yet I was the most scared out of the group. My reaction was the biggest. So now more people agreed that watching movie with me is really scary. At least I didn't pull somebody's T-shirt to XXL or scratch people when I am scared.haha hmmm..I shall stop watching scary videos for the time being.
I came across this phrase when I was watching Goong S videos. " Future is fear when it is unknown. But joy when it is clear." Close your eyes and think. Is your future joy or fear? hmm...my future is fear. I really don't know what path I am walking towards. Things used to be very clear but now I don't even know what will happen tomorrow. I stopped anticipating things, i stopped believing in things.. for the fear of major letdowns which has happened so many times. I am just living a day by a day with so much uncertainty going on. Change is always constant.
That's about it..the rest I don't want to say here...haha *secret* so... Bye-bee~~