Teddy: Hey straight up, there's only one boy that's holding it down Ya, ya'll already know who it is Yo, I don't think they're ready for this Guess, who's back Yo this time around we're gonna set the whole city on fire Your boy is back and he's S-E-V-E-N.
Yippee!! Goong S is going to start screening this weekends!! Can't wait for it..haha Se7en is going to be in it. Thanks to Goong S that I know Se7en. He is one of the cool guys in my celebrity list..he is one great singer and dancer. It is hard to not get tired of his songs. He is the guy on the extreme right. heez I don't know about the rest of the cast yet. haha It is so hard to get his albums in Singapore. Even if there is, it will take around 1 year for his albums to come to Singapore. I asked my second-degree friend (who is a big fan of Korean music) to keep a lookout for his albums for me. Anyway, another friend has a whole set of Goong S series in her computer. haha....Hope that it is a light-hearted series. (^_^)
My bro and I were talking about pocket bikes. And he was imagining me riding that to school. haha Other countries have pocket bike racing and it looks so funny. An adult riding on a minature bike. I didn't know pocket bike is that small. Hmm..if everyone uses pocket bike as a mode of transportation, then there won't be many serious accidents. Won't that be great?? There won't be the need to have carparks. Oooo This can help Singapore free lots of space for other urgent uses. haha Isn't this a great idea!!?? http://www.minibikepocketrocket.com/mini-bike-frame.jpg
My maths lecturer was telling us that she was quite happy marking our test papers. Huh?? I thought it is going to be bad but the way she said it, sounds as though the results are not bad. Hmm..or maybe she is trying to be positive? I just feel that the lecturers here have a very positive outlook. Just the slightest thing and they will say it as good. She said that we know our concepts well, even though there were careless mistakes.
Then my sociology lecturer was saying that he sees potential in our class and most of us are on the right track. He is going to see us individually to talk about the papers and know us well. Now, I am getting so worried over my test papers.
Early this morning, I was having breakfast in the kitchen. From the corner of my eye, I saw something big and black moving out from under the fridge. So I looked and saw a huge cockroach!! I gave a shout and the cockroach went back to where it came from. Haha I think the cockroach lost its sense of time- coming out so early in the morning. Then my father sprayed the area under the fridge with the insecticide can. Anyway about this, my mother's description was very funny. According to my mother, the cockroach came out after a few hours. 'The cockroach "staggered out" and it was full of dust, looking as though it had just came back from a war.' so funny...
I don't know what to write le..haha writer's block. Bye-bee~~~~