I was in my room when I saw something flying towards my direction and over my head. It was so fast so I thought it was a sparrow and I ducked.But I thought I have closed the windows so how can a sparrow be in my room? Then that thing landed on the door of my cupboard. Ahhh!! It was a flying cockroach. Oh my gosh, this is the first time I saw a flying cockroach. I dumped the laptop on my bed and ran out of the room. Thank goodness my father was at home so he caught the huge flying cockroach.
This reminded of what happened last year in the lecture theatre. We were having economics lecture back then. There was this commotion around this few girls because they were looking down at the floor. Our econs lecturer noticed the commotion and she asked what happen. One of the girl said," Th..th..there is an ...animal!!" We were thinking" what animal". But actually she was referring to a cockroach. haha hmm...a cockroach is an animal??
haha I feel optimistic especially when I saw the girl with her "never-say-die"attitude even though things weren't going her way at all. The Japanese F4 is getting impressive. haha I love the way they say -"huh" and "eh"。Okay..let's do it the japanese way!! 很多好感人的画面,难以形容喔 !! The quality of the videos is very good and colourful. Now, I have an extra thing to add in my "To do list". I wanna go different countries to experience the magic of seasons.Of course, must go to my 2 favourite countries first.haha (^_^)
It is so difficult to find good pictures of the japan F4 Cast. There are more pictures of the Taiwan F4 loh. This is the couple of the show haha- Doumyji and Makino. Both of them look so happy here. haha Before they like each other, he is so irritating and very arrogant. haha I hate the sight of him initially.
Then there is the whole F4 gang behind her. The guy on the extreme left has a very unique face so it makes him look like he is really from an elite family. haha reminds me a bit of Lee Jun Ki. The guy wearing white is Rui (Hua Zhe Lei), the one everyone will think of him as a potential Prince charming. Most of the time, he is wearing white so maybe it indicates a Prince Charming bah. Then the 3rd guy is of course, Douymji. You see..he doesn't look like he is the leader of the F4. The last guy ah, he has slightly lesser screen time compared to the rest of the F4 so I don't know much about him. haha
Aii..I think i got my father's "disease". My father always say the wrong things and didn't realise his mistake unless someone pointed that out. haha
for eg: the yahoo website--> he will call it as Uhu website..huh..is that a new search engine? the very famous 881 movie--> he will call it as 811 movie..huh..is that a new movie?? ya know the singtel shop is called hello! shop right? my father mixed up the names- hello! shop with hello kitty. There was once he called the singtel number about some problem with the mobile phone or something else. Then he said that he will go down to the "hello kiki shop" later. haha so funny I think the singtel personnel on the other side of the line must be having question marks around his head (what is hello kiki shop?).
For my mistake ah, we were watching the taiwanese variety show. I said 孔子 (Confucius) instead of 九孔 (the celebrity). haha (-_-)"
One of my Ringgu friends bought a PSP recently. I am going to call one of my groups of friends- Ringgu because it means Ring in Japanese. hehez u know what i mean right? I have different version of her sims game. I think hers is much more fun because it is 3d and surprisingly, I didn't feel any dizziness when I was playing it. Maybe cos I only play for 5 mins. haha Can't believe it but she told me that she plays Harvestmoon too. Another Harvestmoon player!!