I have the "don't feel like updating" mood so i think i will do so once a while bah. Studying is never ending. My books have finally arrived from overseas. The pile of books look a bit overwhelming.The total weight of my books is 4.26 kg!! I have been kinda neglecting my current work just to study for my tests so now the amount of work looks like a miniature hill. I have to clear lots of my backlogging.
Just finished watching anime. (^_^) What a sweet ending!! Ya I know i have been watching a lot of anime series but at least, it is a good way to forget everything else and have a good break. haha I found an anime character that I can identify with in certain aspects. haha She is Miyuki from Lucky Star!! One of the anime characters from Lucky Star is a gamer. Now, I feel so tempted to play Maplestory again. Heez..I haven't been playing that for more than 6 months. The bad thing is that I have to re-download everything right now..somemore it is not guarantee that the program can be opened. The main reason I stopped playing Maplestory is because the program can't be opened and the computer has very little memory space. Gahhh..so I hope this time it can work. I went to log in the website and thank goodness, my account still exists. If it doesn't exist...(T_T), I don't feel like starting from the beginning.
In school, my friend was introducing her friend to us and she made a mistake. His name is Lionel..but my friend told us..." This is..Lion." Haha, then her friend was ...(-_-)??. When any new friend came into my group, the first thing we would talk about to that new friend will be about Lion King. haha Anyway, it turns out that her friend initially chose my course but then decided to change to another course.
I dreamt that my library book was overdue for 3 days!! The fine is 50 cents per 15 minutes, if I remember correctly. Then 3 days overdue will be...*calculating in progress*..$144!! I was panicking in my dream because it is a lot of money. I am going to make sure that I will return my books on time. Another dream was about some anonymous person shooting poison darts at people and the victims die loh. Time was running out and we couldn't find who the person was.We thought that there must be someone in our circle who is betraying us. Later, the person who we suspected of being the one miscalculated and he died of his own poison darts.Heez..I think this dream occurred because I was busy watching detective cases a few weeks ago.
Bye-Bee~~
writtern @7:26 PM