Hi!! I didn't actually mention who I like right? Hmm...I don't have the habit of talking about the person day and night. So today, I will like to introduce the person to everyone here. haha (*ying--> I don't think the picture that I had in my wallet is big enough for you to see..haha so i put pictures here big big enough for you to see even from some distance away~~) I have already posted some of these pictures in my blog a few years back haha so maybe it seems familiar to some people.
He is..Lee Minwoo aka M of Shinhwa. The letter "M" in my dictionary is reserved for him. Wahaha He is one of the Dancing Kings in South Korea. I like his poses. The last pose that he showed...I used that for my ending pose of 2005's Teachers' Day Dance Performance. heez He is so amazing...looks cool with his hat. In short, I like his everything. Cannot say too much in detail, if not, I will be revealing a lot about myself. haha Anyway, I like his smiling eyes and his smile. Here is a video of random clips of him dancing...very cool sehhhhhh