Hey...I am back!! Finally, the tests are over!! I feel so relieved. 2 tests in a day is (@_@). I think the results are gonna be bad because after the test, everyone had totally different answers. haha Not only that, people just hand in the socio test questions after half an hour when the test is supposed to be an hour. I didn't finish my socio paper because there wasn't enough time. Never mind, I shall work harder...aja aja hwaiting!!
The maths lecture was funny as our lecturer was talking about "root x", but she pronounced it as "road tax". So my friend asked us- "what is road tax?" haha it was so funny that I was laughing about it a few times. Whenever, our maths lecturer mentioned that word every now and then, I burst out laughing. Hope that the maths lecturer didn't see me laughing back then. Those who were sitting beside me were laughing too when I was laughing..well..laughing is contagious. haha My friends like to imitate what the lecturer said. For example: the exponential function..read as "e power x" but she would link the first 2 words together so it sounded like "e po" to hippo".
When I was on my way home, I fell down. Cos it was a steep slope...so i ended up nearly "doing a half-way split" and grazed my knee. There were 2 jc students walking behind me, so I bet that they were laughing at me. Cos I don't think people ever fall down in such a manner. Luckily, not many people were there. If only, the 2 jc students were not there. Sigh... my legs are now aching all over because of the fall.
Got happy news!! S club 7 is going to reunite again!! Yea~~ so happy!! This is my first ever favourite English band, I love their songs.
I think the Hey Gorgeous variety show is showing my school next monday loh. haha
Lots of things happened for the past 2 weeks especially bloopers. I was so stressed up over the tests that I was studying all day long till late. Took a very long time to compile my notes.. My group met up especially to discuss exam questions and we spent a very long time discussing just 1 part of a question...debating on how do we approach the question and everyone has totally different views...which is a headache loh. We had miscommunication earlier so not everyone was informed of this. We went to a neighbourhood bakery in Clementi when I noticed someone very familiar working at the back of the bakery. I was thinking where have I seen him before. Aha! I realised he is an actor in the current Jack Neo's comedy show - The world of laughs that is on 8pm every Monday. He acts as the boss of the coffee shop. So coincidental!! I was telling everyone about him the whole day, but too bad, not many people watch this comedy show.
I think there are too many doors in school. I was with a group of friends and we were heading towards the canteen. One set of doors..there is the left and the right side right? During that time, we were busy talking and we were opening the doors at the same time. I was on the right and the rest of them were on the left. So naturally, I would open the right door cos I was on the right mah. I opened the door...and all I could hear was a loud clank sound from the door and the door didn't budge. Everyone at the tables near the door turned to look in my direction because of the sound. Wah so embarassing. haha because my friends on the left could push open the door easily and almost all of them went through that. haha I was the only one who couldn't get through the door. But after getting through the doors, I tried pushing the right door...can leh...wah the door doesn't like me. (T_T)
* Doors and Me...we are not that friendly to each other. haha* Even back in JC, you could see me frantically trying to open the lecture theatre doors but they wouldn't budge. It seemed rather comical. It was only after a while then the doors decided to give up and let me open them OR that my friends could so effortlessly open it. Speaking of doors, haha there was one recent incident where we were rushing to go to our lecture. We had to walk past these set of automatic doors before reaching the lecture theatre. So we were standing there and waiting in front of the doors but it didn't open leh. You know why?? Cos where we were standing are not the automatic doors in the first place..haha it is just the glass walls. Wahaha!! I think we must have looked very silly standing in front of the glass walls for a while.
It is so difficult to find a place in school to do some studying. Every table in the whole school is occupied. Maybe they should expand the school campus.
It was the Mid Autumn festival. We went to the Singapore River to look at the lantern decorations...not bad bah. My little cousin should go loh because they were giving out free lanterns for little kids to play with. I was so tired after the walking. HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL!!
It is very hard to find people who is doing the same course as me right now. My friend just told me that her friend is doing the same course as me. So she asked him whether he knows me but he doesn't. Haha of course not, because I am a very low-profile person. So not many people will know me. So now, I know three people who are doing the same course but I don't really know them in a way. The reason is they are not first-degree friends. First person is my father's friend's nephew. Second person is the tall guy which i mentioned before. Third person is my friend's friend loh. I just know all these but I don't know them in real life. Wei...how come no girls in my course de??
Oh ya, I was telling my net friend about the tall guy because I feel that both of them look almost the same and they have the same aura. They can be good friends. My friend check out the Hey Gorgeous! website and was looking out for the tall guy's picture. Oops..sorry about the wrong information earlier. He is actually 1.98m. Couldn't believe that he is in my course!! I thought both of them are of the same age but realised that the tall guy is one year older than my net friend. Too bad that my friend is studying in a different campus so he won't get to see the tall guy in real life. I mentioned about them having the same aura and he said " same aura...you gotta be kidding...such a big difference...he so shuai and so tall...i think it is uncomparable...it's like takashi kaneshiro and hui ge..lolx..." haha!! funny response...Not only that, a few days later, he told me that he saw the tall guy chatting in the bukit panjang wholivesnearyou.com. If tat's where the tall guy is staying, that means both of them are staying in the same area. What a coincidence!! Cannot deny liao...they can be good friends.
During break, my friend was telling us that the tall guy always had to bend his body to go into the mrt train and blah blah. haha...so I told them that he must be very good at doing side body ripples. Then I was demonstrating how he does his side body ripples while going into trains. haha (=_=)""..laughing the longest at my own joke.
My friend brought her pet chinchilla to school and she took it out during our break. Lion head happened to sit in the row behind our row. Those people in the lecture theatre were very curious as to what kind of animal is that. Guess what the Lion head's response is? " Is that a dog?" Hahaha...my neighbour and I were laughing loh cos this answer is "!!!!". Wah I think I can "roll" on the floor and "faint" a few times alternatively.
You know that in movies and drama series, when the guys are not in a good mood, they will usually go to certain places whereby there are machines that will shoot the balls out and they hit the balls with a baseball bat. I am curious...is there such a place in Singapore? I feel like playing that. I miss playing softball. If those who know of such places in Singapore, tell me loh.
Time to introduce some great songs!!
Band: F-iv (Korean) Song title: girl/ If I ever fall in love The first time I heard this song, I immediately love it. Soothing vocals and very natural dance movements. I love the part where they dance while singing in front of the mike. Cool~ There wasn't much information about them so I don't even know whether does this band still exists? Well, this band is under-rated. I have yet to listen to their other songs. This song is their first debut song in 2002, I think. If they are still together, I hope that they can get more famous cos I think they have great potential in making it big. I am your new fan now!! I don't have the song lyrics though...
Band:Super junior Song title: U This is my favourite song from Super Junior. Love their tune and their overall look in the music video. Whenever I watch this video, I feel that all guys have their cool side of them. I am not saying that they are just "any guys" .haha Let me tell you a shortcut. The shortcut to look cool is to look fierce. haha But don't look fierce all the time, if it becomes permanent or default, I don't know how to help you. Haha Just look fierce at the right time. heez Ooo yea..this one has english subtitles.
Hmm..tat's about it. I feel so exhausted writing such a long one.