I especially love to watch this video of Bokko dance. I think Bokko dance is an old fashioned korean dance from the 80s. They have quite dorky moves but if you do it at a very fast speed and at the right timing, it will look super duper cool. For us, it is something like para para with techno music. It is very high energy dance..oh gosh, i feel like learning too but too challenging for me i think. so long since I learnt some dance movements..haha
In general, dance movements are "dead" and it is up to the dancer to make the dance look impressive and tempting for the audience to dance too. Then that is a professional/talented dancer. (^_^)
This is a video of Bae Seul Gi and some others dancing. She is the one representing Bokko dance and I think she become an internet sensation from this. haha cool moves..the Bokko dance may become a trend very soon or maybe it is already a trend now.