Still got one more test to go...I am more worried for this test because it is a new subject for me. So many pages to read..haven't really prepared yet.
I received a few invitations to go overseas from my friends. Unfortunately, I can't go so I am really sorry. I wanted to go de loh but my mother didn't allow that. Lots of obligations so can't bah like it clashes with school and family politics which I am supposed to stay put in Singapore. If not, there is lots of consequences loh. It is as serious as it gets and I am not joking. Things are getting worst this time round. (T_T) Don't know when will I ever get to go overseas with my friends....even if I don't have all those obligations.
My very first year jc1 ex-classmate wanted to have a class gathering this month..which is quite rare. I don't think they all have a proper gathering after leaving jc. Hmm..I shall keep my comments to myself..those who knew me during that time will know what I feel about this back then. Now, the question is should I be brave and just go?
There is a new drama: Magicians of Love which I want to watch. But the timing is not convenient at all. Friday 11.30pm-1.30am..wah..what a pity.
Good night and have yummy chocolate dreamz.
I am taking the night train to Dreamlandz.
* Having a stroll at night to ponder things through*