Ooo I didn't know that August 13 is the International Left-Handers Day. Another special day for me. haha Sometimes I forgot that I am left-handed. Now, I am ambidextrous. Yea~~
The recent news about the army guy who disappeared from camp with his gun...he was caught 20 hours after his disappearance. Hmm..I really don't understand why he did that...it doesn't make any sense. I heard that his punishment is going to be severe. If I remembered correctly, one of the cases which happened in 1986, the guy got 5years of jail and 12 strokes of the cane. Must the punishment be that severe??
I wanna be a ~Love-Cupid~ especially for my closest friends. A professional one with no mistakes made. The fluffy wings is a must-have. haha My hands are itching to shoot heart-shaped arrows. haha I know this year's Valentine Day is over le but I got reminded of it when I was watching Hard Gay playing cupid in one of the episodes. I will be happy when my closest friends have happy endings..I will be content le. (^_^)
Ghost Hunt is a good supernatural/horror anime to watch. It is fascinating to watch them solving the cases. For horror, I prefer to watch anime because it is not that scary. There is one case- Bloody Labyrinth that leaves me a deep impression. It reminded me of the Winchester house in America and the Countess *don't remember her name* in ancient Europe who uses people's blood to bathe herself so that she can still look young.
I am back to Harvest Moon mania. haha..one of my favourite computer games.haha I wanted to play the gamecube version because it has more interesting features. I managed to find the gamecube emulator but there wasn't any available games to play with that emulator. I found the Nintendo 64 harvest moon to play but I have yet to play. It is making me slightly uncomfortable because I can not stand playing 3d games...those very realistic games. I will get very giddy and couldn't think straight. That holds me back from playing lots of computer games.
I am probably going to start working soon...haven't really decided. Many things are left unplanned.