Konbanwa~~ O-genki desu ka? I feel like saying Konbanwa..haha I feel guilty for neglecting my language lessons..been doing my studies-related work so set the rest aside for such a long time.
I haven't finish my additional readings. I couldn't carry on after I saw how much more I have to finish. (@_@) Decided to head home after a few hours doing work and saw an actor while taking the bus home. I don't know his name but it just so happened that he was sitting at the opposite. It is quite easy for me to spot celebrities that I know in real life. haha
Went for grocery shopping in the morning..I miss eating yoghurt. haha Oh man..i have to eat breakfast as soon as I wake up. But this time, I have to wait so long to get breakfast...(@_@) I think the IMM water playground is much better and safer compared to vivocity's water facilities.
My friend was telling me that she had seen the "tall guy" when she was out just a few days ago. Hmm..it has happened so many times le. Wah...好有缘哦!! 哈哈 Thank goodness this doesn't happen to me...
Was having lunch with my friends when I saw someone who looks so familiar but I don't remember where and how I have known the person. Then my friends were saying..maybe that person was in my past life and blahz. (=_=)"" Though it is interesting if it is true...haha I thought such things only happen in dramas?? hehez Well..I don't think things can happen to that extent.
Is it scary that you are left alone in a foreign country because of some accident and you have no recollection of any memories? How to ask people to help? Hmm..I wouldn't know what to do.
*I would have given Doumoyji 76 marks instead of the 55 marks she has given him.*