Had lunch with my senior. The intended time was quite late..even before that..she told me that she was already dying of hunger..so I rushed there. During lunch, we saw the 3 guys from The current Star Search event. I don't watch Star Search event so I have no idea until my senior pointed them out. When they walked in, they had this special effect on them which made me noticed them before she mentioned their identities.haha
We were talking about knee problems. Yea I had unbearable knee pain back in JC1. Don't know why it happened but during that time, it was so painful that I couldn't walk. I don't think I have any knee injuries before. Made me felt that I needed my bed badly. I don't have it anymore..hope that the pain won't come ever again. Now, I don't dare to kneel down because I am afraid that I will get the pain again.
We are going to start our own discussion groups for various modules. I love having study groups. I believe in teamwork-study together is fun especially when the people are the diligent type. I don't fancy competition-why are we all competing with each other when our aim is the same? Just strive towards the goal together loh. People like to compete with me, which I don't think it is necessary. Just do their best and don't need to bother about me. I don't even want to compete with anyone. If I want to compete, I only compete with myself. I want to be even better than my previous self in all aspects. I wanna improve my everything.
Was asking Mr Socio (the lecturer) about the format of the exam papers during break. oh my gosh...2 marks question required 4 to 6 lines!! Ending up asking a lot of questions on behalf of my discussion group. Haha he ended up telling us what questions he is setting for our future tests...Somehow or rather, it became like I am the only person talking to him. haha He asked us about whether we did our additional readings. I said yes and he was a bit pleased bah. Then he asked me which textbooks did I choose? And I told him.." everything that he suggested..ahha". Well..one of my mottos- I shouldn't leave any stones unturned. He asked for my name and he said "I expect to see good results in your upcoming test." Haha I said " I will try my best. (^_^) ". haha because I can't guarantee. I am still in the middle of compiling all my notes and the additional readings. Aja Aja Fighting for my everything!!
This few weeks is going to be busy, I guess. Me going somewhere.... Haha I dreamt of......I dun want to say...haha but is a happy dream. I am hearing things wrongly..is this considered like what my friend said-"selective hearing"? haha Feel like going to Pulau Ubin to cycle. I miss that rural area feeling. Cycling there makes me feel very carefree as though I left all my negative feelings, worries and the rest back at the mainland. As free as nature itself.