For the past few days, I have been sleeping very early...as early as 8pm. Haha because I have put all my energy into studies plus I am still sick( though I have finished my medication)...so this made me so tired that all I can do at home is to just sleep. Hope today is a fruitful day for me to do my work.
Friday
I totally forgot about the teachers' day celebration. My brother and his friend went back to our primary school to visit the teachers. I thought he was just mentioning it beforehand and didn't expect him to go. I regretted going back to my primary school. haha I wanted to go to the school campus badly because it has been rebuilt. I missed the old campus.
Happened to be the graduation day in school and everyone was taking pictures everywhere. The school were selling teddy bears in graduation gowns. * Nice* Had lunch with my friends and we were talking so much about supernatural stuff and others. Very spooky...
I stayed back in school to read the textbooks. Spend so many hours without stopping to rest. Forgot to have enough energy to go home. (@_@)
Saturday
It was a long day for all of us. Not long after the first lesson started, I felt very sick that it was unbearable. At that point of time, I badly wanted to rest at home. Was thinking of missing the other lesson. Luckily, the pain subsided after a long time and I didn't miss any lesson. There was lots of activity in school because of Open House and in addition, they were having a fair too- selling interesting stuff. Was tempted to buy stuff haha Since last week, we had planned to eat at Botak Jones during our lunch break but I was the only one who didn't get to eat that. Too bad...
Since there was Open House, they especially prepared a shuttle bus. haha so we made use of the shuttle bus to go back to school. It was fun spending time with them~ the first time that we had spend so many hours together. We were joking around especially related to our Economics lecture. haha...