Thinking back, I have been blogging since my Sec 2 days. haha of course not under Blogger because back then, I don't think it existed. My first blog link was under the diaryX. OoOoO..that means it has been around 5 years le. My blog started off as something private that only I know. The main reason was sometimes I am too lazy to write in my diary and it is faster to type anyway. Also, my primary school best friend set up her own blog too..
I love to type...haha...love to practise my typing speed whenever I have a chance to. Same goes for my music..I don't play according to the tempo required...I played according to what I am feeling at the moment...so mostly is as fast as possible..to improve my speed and accuracy. My parents will complain about that because they prefer to listen to the original version than my fast version. My playing speed is illegal...I don't follow the rules haha
Then Blogger came along but I couldn't bear to leave my old blog link. If not, my lovely blogskin will be gone. It was a difficult decision because the advantages of Blogger kept tempting me. So I saved all of my old entries into a computer file loh.I still have other blogs... I should say this is the most active bah and the latest blog that I set up. Don't think I will be setting another one..though it kinda tempts me...i wanted to set up a blog under sanriotown but there is nothing special that sanriotown can offer. haha That's the problem..I have too many of the same thing. Even for email addresses..I think i have around 4 or 5 email addresses- all totally different names.haha Some people just link here and there and they found my first blog. Hmm...amazing...I think it has already shut down.
It is so difficult to make decisions...(~_~)..what a headache..I have been thinking about it for a very long long time. Should I or should I not?
Let's be realistic..一点关系也没有。。好像一个practical joke...playing tricks on me?
At the end of the day, everyone has to go their own separate ways. Then again, I am alone. Sometimes, I feel like my fate with my friends just ended right at that moment. *Looking up at the sky* Is it trying to force me to learn to be independent? Is it telling me about something with regards to the rest of my life? I am pushed into foreign scenarios on my own after every chapter of my life has just ended.
This Saturday is going to be my brother's graduation ceremony. Ahh..too bad I couldn't make it. They are going to sing lotsa songs on that day...got 2 of my favourite songs...haha Say Goodbye by S club 7 and Power of your Love (Christian song). I love the Christian songs that I listened to in primary school because it gives me happy memories.
I was reading my lecture notes and I quite agreed with this modern positivist: Karl Popper.
He said- " The empirical basis of objective science has thus nothing 'absolute' about it. Science does not rest upon rock bottom. The bold structure of its theories rises, as it were, above a swamp. It is like a building erected on piles...Driven down from far above into the swamp, but not to any natural or given base, and when we cease our attempt to drive our piles into a deeper layer, it is not because we have reached firm ground. We simply stop when we are satisfied that they are firm enough to carry the structure, or at least for the time being'.
Sometimes, I wondered what if everything we learn is wrong? What if the society works in the wrong way? No one will be able to tell because everyone is doing the same thing.
My grandmother had a bad fall and fractured her arm. Because of this, my mother has been going to my grandparents' place every day to take care of her. Hope my grandmother will recover soon.
I was listening to my mp3 player at home and I wanted to increase the volume of the music. Guess what I did? I was searching for my remote control of my cd player instead. (-_-)" It took me a while for me to realise what I was doing. Really 'gong'.
My neighbour and I were talking about nicknames. She has decided to give me a nickname.
Why do nicknames usually have a ‘小’ in front? haha