<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13080961?origin\x3dhttp://jvioletdance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


Name: Jviolet
age: 8th March
school: university
others: especially love kpop music and dance(^_^)

DarLinks


Jviolet's South Korea Blog
Jviolet's Singapore Blog
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• May 2005
• June 2005
• July 2005
• August 2005
• September 2005
• October 2005
• November 2005
• December 2005
• January 2006
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• September 2011

Shout Out






Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music


»Now Playing:

Super No 1 - Genie zhou wen xuan

Thursday, September 13, 2007


...Even though I don't know what
... the end of the road looks like...
...I know when I reach there...

... you will also be there...

Sociology tutorial and discussion is a good time to do some chit-chatting. haha This lesson had so many big words: ontology,epistemology, positivism,realism, interpretivism, structuralism,empiricism,determinism...You can practically see everyone of them having many question marks on top of their heads. haha At the end of the lecture, I doubt everyone understand all of those terms. Because of this, we chose the tutorial question that has little to do with the big terms. heez

Ahhh...the test is going to include one more chapter...that will be 3 chapters. To prepare for the upcoming test, we decided to stay back to discuss last year's exam papers. We ended up making each other confused. (@_@) haha After discussion, we realised we better ask the lecturer. Still got a few more weeks to test, better early to discover our problems in doing the papers.

It was my friend and my turn to present this week's tutorial discussion. It was about listing down the characteristics of our own behaviour and whether do we behave in the way that we do because we made a free choice? Or do we think that, to some extent at least, some of your behaviour has been determined by things outside our direct control? My friends had this interesting point-being kiasu. Kiasu-ism is like Singapore's best feature..haha (heard a few responses when they heard this during our presentation). It is due to society's perspective. Having the need to have a competitive edge is being emphasised all the time. So this is more like determined by things outside our direct control. My friend felt that there are less marriages these days perhaps due to being kiasu. Nowadays, people are having high expectations-->The motto- Never Settle For Less. (When the lecturer heard this, he was laughing loh...and he said to the class- boys, you better buck up...) haha that was funny.

During the discussion, my friend was telling us the updated version of requirements that she heard from the radio. It is no longer the 5Cs, but the 5Bs. B- bungalow, bank account and the rest she didn't know. She overheard her mother telling her younger brother to work hard, if not, he won't even have a single B. That's interesting seh... Did I mention about the couples in my class? haha I walked to the front of the lecture theatre to hand in the test scripts and I saw the couple having identical calculators..and is those big-sized calculators. haha I called it the "couple calculator" !! haha

My friend was telling me that her friends in the different schools have celebrities lookalikes - fake wu zun and fake jiro. And who do we have here?
We have fake... Lion King... (-_-)"" haha I prefer originals.

I went for the cca fair. Rare to find the school bustling with activities. When there are no activities, my friend described the school like a hospital because it feels very cold there. A singing duet competition was held and I don't think they are good enough because they often sang out of tune and don't harmonise at all. I think only one couple is the best. 2 girls were singing Jolin's new song and I think it was quite terrible. The voices and the dance movements are very (=_=).I think the place is not good to hold singing competitions because of the building structures. Couldn't hear them singing clearly.

The hosts from the Hey Gorgeous! Variety show came to my school. We bumped into them around 3 times...so maybe can see me and my friends on tv. Haha..spot me if you can. The first time was like...we were walking out of our lecture hall and there they were..right in front of us. The second time was when we were opposite them. When we were in the canteen, they were there too. In one of the previous episodes, my step-cousin was nominated loh...

The tall guy that I mentioned in the blog was nominated in the variety show!! My friend befriended him recently so she was telling us what happened in the variety show. His height is 1.92m!! Anyway...in the show, those nominated were supposed to showcase their talents. He told my friends that he is going to perform basketball..so all of them thought that he was, all the while, from basketball team. And guess what??!!! He was previously from chess club. (=_=)"
hahahaha so funny..we didn't expect him to be from chess club. I should said that he should made use of his height since it is a god-sent gift.

We were watching the horror bits of The Wishing staircase. My bro said that it is not scary...what is more scary is when I am sitting beside him...because of my reactions when I am watching the movie. Haha..even my friend said so. After that, we watched the movie: Dodgeball. Nice movie...but dodgeball as a sport is quite violent.

The wrong kind of definitions can create some jokes...

我有时候好想放弃。。。好累。。。

writtern @10:33 AM