Let me introduce this song- Timeless. I think it is a lovely song and the tune is wow. haha Maybe people have heard of this song before because the original song was in 2003, I think. I only knew about this song when I happened to come across the korean version. The music video fits the song nicely. The vocals are powerful and both singers look so cool in it. I will prefer the korean version because they presented the song in a powerful manner. The English version missed that "punching" feeling when they presented the song...make it sounds slightly mild.
Korean version Timeless by Jang Ri In and Xiah Junsu
You can't leave me Stay here even if it's hard If i can see you just a bit more I'd smile for the amount of love left
Chorus
Timeless, it isn't separation is it? If there's one life, it's us now Hold tight baby, timeless Stain it on this heart For it will only hurt like a moment's fever We both agree This is timeless love
I'll be leaving with the world But will sadness also go with me? You call for me for you are yearning I will only leave scars on the door to your heart Will I know after I swallow the tears that I've heaved from inside of me? Hold my hand so I can't leave
Back to chorus
Yehhhhh... Baby it's timeless..oh baby it's timeless Timeless, so I can go back For it will only hurt like a moment's fever We both agree This is timeless love This is timeless love
English Version Timeless lyrics (feat. Justin Guarini)
Baby come close let me tell you this In a whisper my heart says you know it too Baby we both share a secret wish And you're feeling my love reaching out to you
Timeless Don’t let it end (no) Now that you’re right here in my arms where you should stay Hold tight baby Timeless Don’t let it fade out of sight Just let the moments sweep us both away Lifting us to where We both agree This is timeless love
I see it all baby in your eyes When you look at me I know I feel it too (yes I do) So let's sail away and be forever baby Where the crystal ocean melts into the sky We shouldn’t let the moment pass Making me shiver let’s make it last Why should we lose it don’t ever let me go
Timeless Baby its timeless Oh baby its timeless
Timeless Don’t let it fade out of sight Just let the moments sweep us both away Lifting us to where We both agree It’s just timeless It’s just timeless