There is a very tall guy in my school so naturally, others will notice him. But I didn't bother noticing actually until my friend especially pointed out. She was telling me about someone being interested in him. hoho Yah, he is very tall so it makes him stand out in the crowd. So my friends will be talking about him at times because he is too tall not to be noticed. Oooo that reminds me of my friend too..i think both of them belongs to the same type- i called it the yin bang bang type. haha Hmm..so far those that i classified under this type is all tall ones. Maybe they feel awkward about their height so they make themselves very stiff??
A few days back, I was walking out of the lecture theatre during break time. After walking for a while, I suddenly feel there is a change in atmosphere *think of it like anime style haha* ..i felt so inferior. Yah, then I realised he was standing beside me..wah even without knowing he is there, there is this automatic reaction that I felt inferior about something and in this case, about my height. Waaa~~~sad loh. * Dark clouds looming over my head*
During breaktime, he will always be standing against the wall alone. I guess he has many poses to last throughout the breaks. We see him with different poses every time. haha
My friend said that the lion has a look of “我 要 砍 人。” 哈哈!! That seems so true because of the way he walks. Funny description~ couldn't stop laughing over that.
During lunchtime, the guy ordering food behind us looks so much like superstar idol material. But I don't think he takes part in that competition- doesn't look familiar to me.
Miscommunication happens...my friend was asking another whether she has any rubbish to throw because we were going out. She misunderstood and started saying about haven't we finish our discussion? Ahh..she thought the question was " Does she have any ideas to throw in?" ...(-_-)...she must have been sleeping before that...haha
I thought I went into the wrong lecture because I don't find anyone familiar in there. So I asked my friends about this. They misheard and thought that I was mentioning about how different the walls of the lecture theatre are. So they were looking intently at the walls and figuring out what is different about the walls. haha...!! What they heard and what I said seems many miles apart.
I have a suggestion about lecture theaters - put buzzers (just like a gameshow) on every table so that people can answer questions during lecture..haha...that will be funny.