Saw my dance instructor (liang lao shi) near my block..talking about that, I have seen him around this area too. This is the second time I saw him. I guess he is teaching dance in this area. He didn't notice me because I don't think he remembers me. He only remembers people with talent.
Saw my father's friend too. When I saw him, I thought he was in the middle of filming something. So I looked around for any cameras but there wasn't any. Haha he is a part-time actor. I don't think anyone will know him because he doesn't appear much in shows. Even if he does, it is just a minor part. Have to be very observant to spot him.
I am going to watch NUS dance performance in mid-September with my dance friend. I realised that she knows a lot of dance activities happening in Singapore. Hmm…I guess I don’t exactly keep in touch with news about dance or anything that I am interested in. My friends know more information compared to me.
Dance takes up so many forms and unfortunately, my friend and I don't have the same interests in dance. She prefers jazz to hiphop but I am just the opposite. It is difficult to generalise what I like because it depends on how I feel towards the songs and blahz. There are some songs that I have a bonding towards…like the feeling that it clicks perfectly. Almost every album, I will bound to have one song that has this effect on me.
Most of the time, fast songs are my first priority. The examples are slow songs so yea….
Examples:
Come Back to Me by Se7en
Let me love you by Lee Min Woo
( My favourite person!!) In this case, my feeling with the singer clicks too haha
Hmm..first impression doesn't last. I didn't notice him in the first place. He wasn't my favourite member initally. It was more of a gradual thing. I like him a lot now..feel very comfortable when I hear his voice or look at his picture. ^^
If you… by Lee Min Woo
Midnight girl by Shinhwa
Hug by DBSK
My Destiny by DBSK
Proud by DBSK
Love in the shape of a heart by Jolin
Ai Dao by Fahrenheit
Emotions by Destiny's Child
Vanishing Castle by Jolin
These are all that I can think of..there are too many to recall. Heez
I am thinking of uploading my favourite songs on my blog but currently figuring out how to do so.
So it will take some time.
Yesterday, my cd got stuck in the hi-fi set. Just my luck. Had to dismantle just to get it out. Thank goodness, nothing was spoilt.