Life is like a stage. We are the actors/actresses of our own lives. Everyday, we appear on different stages doing different roles. There is no need to go Mediacorp just to act. haha Sometimes, it is too tiring to keep on acting the same old roles. Yearning to either change roles or just go off stage to take a long break. I really need to change of stage.
We have known each other for 14 years!! That is a super duper long time- more than a decade ago. Since primary 1, waiting for the school bus together and blahz. He is the only one that I have managed to stay in contact for so long from primary school. That's what we both agree. Rare to last so long. I feel that I can talk more to guys friends from my primary school..it is easy to talk to them. Maybe cos all of us grew up together. haha I think out of my friends, I think I know more of his relatives. His family, aunt and cousin. Used to play with his younger sister..hmm..long time didn't see her le... hoho....While waiting for school bus to arrive, my bro used to play with him too. I think his elder brother and him looks so much alike, if that is really his elder brother that I saw.
Statistics show that 1 out of 5 people has been bullied in school. Well..I guess I was the unlucky one. His cousin and another classmate ganged up to bully me de. I didn't tell anyone at all about me getting bullied in school. Not going to say what exactly they did..don't like to say all those unhappy stuff. Don't know why I was always the targetted one for more than 6 years but it was different people. Always create trouble for me.
Uh-oh...I like Super Junior too. That means I can't listen to their songs while I study. :( won't be concentrating if I do.
Thinking of checking out this online game
http://global.lunia.com/main.asp