In the 2007 Asian Street Dance competition, the winners are Korea, Japan and Thailand. Singapore team didn't make it after the first round due to inexperience. Congrats to the 3 countries!! I don't really like street dance though.
I learnt a bit of korean street dance routine on my own. Learning on my own via videos is difficult. I prefer face-to-face lessons. My dance friend introduced me to it and asked me to learn that. The reason was to generate ideas for dance competition. She invited me to join with her group of friends for competition. Me feel so honoured to be thought of!! I will not forget what she said- praising me to the skies..man...haha
But I kind of rejected because I don't want to clash it with my school dance stuff. Hmm..I sort of regretted my decision as we had some unhappiness with the school dance team regarding that same dance competition in the later part of the year.
Hmm..at least I was asked to join them. That's the good part.
writtern @10:50 PM