I haven't been updating because I am sick~ flu and sore throat. The last time I was sick was maybe 1 year ago? I didn't do anything that may make me sick. Been lying in the bed for the past few days...just sleeping...hoping that I can get well soon and start studying. I want to be on top of things in school.
I knew something wasn't right on Saturday because my throat felt funny. As a result, I kept on drinking water. After that....I became sick loh till now. It has been 5 days le. My nose and ears are blocked...couldn't really hear what people are talking. My voice sounds so unlike me.
Sorry that I wasn't able to go for the Marina Bay activities, thought I could just endure it and go, but I feel like if i don't sleep more, I won't get to recover quickly. The medicine is making me drowsy.
We discovered that our lecturer loves to mention: transvestites, trans gender,transsexual,gays, lesbians, social escorts and comfort women. (-_-) During today's lecture, my friend counted him mentioning all the above words especially "transvestites" for more than 6 times. We are all tired of his examples in relation to all these words. Too bad I was sick so I couldn't present during today's tutorial. Sorry..I will present for the next lesson bah. Today, my group was being praised by our lecturer for giving interesting ideas/answers..yea~~!! Some students left the class during break..the class is getting smaller.
I finally bought a clock for my room...yea~~!! I badly needed it because it feels weird without a clock in my room. My bro is fascinated with the clock because it changes colour. haha..a stress-relieving clock. Bought it in pasar malam for a much cheaper price than Minitoons. Thank goodness I went to that pasar malam. I also bought a pouch for my MP3 player so that I won't damage my earphones that easily. In that stall, there were so many Hello Kitty related stuff but too bad, I am not a kid so I shouldn't buy. Hmm..I don't take an interest in Hello Kitty because it was way too pink. haha how ironical...maybe cos many people like it so all the more, i won't be liking it?! I really don't know how my mind works.. But the Hello kitty telephone looks so sweet...too bad, I don't have much use for it anyway. Bought more clothes because I am sick of wearing the same old clothes... Bought the first album of DBSK!! yea~~ i finally decided to buy..so i am going to start collecting DBSK albums before December ends. I am going to redeem a $20 cd voucher if I collect 10 points before December. My record is only 2 points... :( So pitiful.
I saw a little kid wearing Tigger suit..so cute....with a tail at the back. If I can, I would have asked my youngest cousin to wear it..haha I doubt he can fit because he has a big tummy!! haha he eats most of time, well... every few minutes...haha My 3 year old cousin likes to show off his big tummy...that's his cute point. He has lots of cute points..just like my bro has. haha I like to spend time with my cousin because he reminds me of my bro during younger times... The cutest baby in my world is....my brother!! haha
I bumped into this working mum and her daughter (kindergarten kid) in the lift at around evening time. The mother was saying to her daughter: 你回家的时侯要先冲凉。。你在学校玩到很臭。。 And you know what the daughter said?? The daughter said: 妈咪。。你也是还没冲凉。 Wahhhh so cute answer....haha