I have made a discovery in school 2 days ago. There is another lion..wah, they look so alike especially when I see from the side view!! Both of them happened to be sitting in the same row, just that they were seated at different sides of the lecture theater.
Maybe they can become friends haha... Lion Alliance.
I was telling my friend..what if his name is Lionel..that will be so fitting his overall look.
She said that if it is really so, she will be laughing her head off.
Today, I happened to come across this cafe in Bukit Timah- Luving Lionel Cafe and the mascot is a lion!! So coincidental.
One of my lecturers was telling us about bargaining.
" You will usually come across aunties at the market bargaining for fish. Lets say the price for fish is $10. But the auntie will take the fish, just give the seller $8 and walked away. No one would do bargaining with the doctor for an operation. The operation could be $10k and you insisted that the cost of the operation be discounted to $8k. If you do that, the operation will be done halfway. Do you know how bad that is? You would have to stitch back yourself!! That is so painful. Not only that, you have to buy flowers after the operation to thank the doctor for overcharging you. "
One jacket is not enough...I feel like I am in North Pole again.
Do you know that if you inhale helium, you will talk like a cartoon character.. haha
I was watching a video of Jaejoong aka Hero from DBSK inhaling helium and when he talks, it is so cute. haha and he was laughing just like a cartoon character.