I had my statistics and econs lectures.
The lion was in both lectures too and one of my friend's lecture.
好有缘orh!! haha
Saw my secondary school friend during breaktime. Didn't recognise each other for a moment.haha All along, she was in my statistics lecture.
Statistics is quite different compared to JC statistics. We have to write paragraphs of answers. I am fine with it. The lecturer told us quite a bit of personal stuff and his points of views in life. He loves quotations especially from Confucius..evident from his notes. I suppose I can share what he mentioned in class here..
Okay..I shall copy and paste from somewhere because I am too lazy to repeat it.
So pardon me if you have seen this before.
He was telling us about how matchmaking in the past is good because the relatives and parents will match people with close characteristics and likely the marriage will work well. Most of the time, the couple will slowly fall in love and they won't get divorced. So he supports matchmaking. Then after a while, he told us about different people have different tastes in the opposite gender. For example: his friend likes older girls. During army, he kept pestering my lecturer to introduce him to his madams in army. My lecturer thought his friend was joking. But now his friend has a girlfriend who is 60 years old!! Can you believe it?!!! haha scary seh..and they have been together for 10 whole years!! So that means the friend has started dating her since he was 20 years old and the girl was 50 years old back then. My lecturer thought they were together because of money matters. But the friend was the one who gave her money so this relationship is a sincere one. So he asked us .."in this case, what is this called?". So I thought he was going to relate this to what we are learning or something like that. He said..."this is called ....true love". Haha he now changes his mind and said that now he believes that true love exists but not many people can receive that true love.
Econs lecture is a bit slow. He took 3 hours to finish PPF. Said that econs is totally different from JC econs so we shouldn't rely on our econs background now. He tries to be humourous.
Ghost Whisperer is nice to watch. It isn't scary..more like sad and emotional stories. I cried rather than being scared.haha Friday Channel 5 10-11pm
Oooo I think they are going to screen Goong S soon. Yippee!! I didn't get to finish watching on youtube because youtube has banned the videos. Because I watched the first few episodes, that was how I noticed Se7en and his songs. haha Thinking of buying the Goong and Goong S for my collection. Hmm...should I ?? haha
writtern @10:17 AM