我了解你有才华却不能现出来的痛苦...Saw my secondary literature teacher Mr L. JK just a few days ago. He still looks the same.I am not going to watch dance performance le because my friend just realised it is the fasting month so she couldn't go out at night. (T_T) That is really a pity...I was actually looking forward to it. Hmm..too bad. Next time I shouldn't mention anything earlier. (=x) Anyway, I will dropping by this coming week...perhaps.My lecturer is so (-_-)". He was explaining the concept of utility..which led on to...According to statistics, around 90% of relationships will be broken after 7 years. Then he told us what happened for each year and it was so funny. The first year...marginal utility will be very high because of the intensity. haha Then as the years gone by, marginal utility will be decreasing. He even mentioned his first date and that he waited one hour early. Even if the person is late for 2 hours, marginal utility will still be high because at least the person goes to the right house. (-_-)? So the lesson of whatever he said is...if u think u have found the one, please chain that person before the 7 years is up. haha
Hana yori dango movieWith steps that get tangled up,I can't catch up to my dream.I want to dance, even if I get lost.Creating a rhythm that captures my essence.SomedayI can get closer tomorrow than I did todaySomeday If i believe that the day will come somedayDream comes true.The beat will carry your heart to the place of your dreamsThe star shines the most under the spotlight.
writtern @10:34 AM